Where do I begin?
First, when I called for a reservation, no one told me that the entire first floor was under construction.
It was late at night, so I decided to just check in. My room was eh. The bathroom is tiny and instead of renovating the first floor they should have renovated and updated the rooms. No additional plugs for electronics, a funky smell on the room floor (confirmed to me by two other guests), the ice machine on the floor did not work, the TV reception was clearly not up to par. The room phone was one of those old cordless with the button that you need to press super hard because the phone is not designed for hotel use.
So "breakfast".... I went to the "breakfast room"and let's just say if your idea of an included breakfast is stale muffins (one flavor: lemon poppy), juice and coffee then you'll love it. If you want an egg forget about it.
I am not a complainer. But this hotel make complaints easy. Oh, when I called the desk I was told "Our rooms are perfectly fine."
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- Sheraton Emeryville
- Four Points Emeryville
- Emeryville Sheraton
- Emeryville Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, the Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge is near downtown San Francisco and Oakland, and the Napa and Sonoma Valleys are a scenic drive from our newly renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.