“As Expected” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Elk Grove,ca
“As Expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our return visit was as expected. Good food prepared as we like it in a timely manner. The friendly greeter met us at the door and escorted us to a booth. Our server who was extremely skilled in customer service took and delivered our order in a timely manner. All said the lunch and atmosphere was what we expected from Red Robin.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“I can sum it up in one BEATLES song: YOU WON'T SEE ME....again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We arrived at about 6:15 and were told a fifteen minute. No problem there. We got seated and didn't see a waiter for about 20 minutes, he asked if we'd like to order. We said yes a blue moon and a glass of water. It came promptly in about 15 minutes. 10 minutes later the place settings came. Upon looking around we noticed plenty of help and they weren't all that busy. Our food arrived about 15 minutes later. It was barely warm, we ordered cod and a chicken salad. The cod was not the one I ordered and it was $3.00 more and didn't come with the Cole slaw I ordered. Oh well you live and learn...did I mention the restrooms? FUNKY , they need to clean more than once a week. Trash was flowing out on the floor. Avoid this place.....it's DISGUSTING!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Elk Grove, California
“Poorly Managed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The service was poor on several counts, including: "The menu tells us to ask for more beers available through the bar in addition to those in the menu." "It does?" "Can you check?" "It would be easier for you to ask the bartender." "Bartender, what beers do you have in addition to those in the menu?" "None. We have never had any others. I have no idea why it says to ask for others."

Food? It used to be very appealing, some of the best burgers in town. Now it's mediocre, with the buns dry. The best available things to put on the burger is mustard and ketchup, period.

Too many things are going wrong to be in the hands of anybody but the manager, who either isn't aware of what's going on in the restaurant or doesn't care. The two of us who went choose not to return.

Visited September 2012
“Worst service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner last night...we waited about 15 minutes for someone to finally come and take our order....the waiter had a little attitude.... and we waited more than 20 minutes for our food to come out...and when the food did come I had ordered chicken fingers for daughter and she only got two strips of chicken figures after finishing her food she was still hungry and my daughter is only 2 years old....and then I ordered peach ice tea and when I asked for second refill the waiter ended up bringing something else..

And then my husband had to ask three different waiters for a hot sauce and still no one brought it....I would never go back to this place....they have the worst service

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Could be alot better with little effort”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

With some basic service skills, our visit to the Laguna Blvd., Elk Grove CA Red Robin would have rated 4 stars. Our food server lacked the friendly service oriented behavior one expects at a restaurant. Instead of taking our order with a smile, she mumbled though the ordering process, delivered our food very casually with some delay and routinely delivered the check. Not until she delivered the check did she spark up and attempt to engage in some friendly service. Could it be tip time? Not tonight!