You added Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5 to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2305 Longport Court, Elk Grove, CA 95758   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
GreenLeadersSilver level
Fremont, CA, United States
“Samson L”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Small swimming pool, and you have to walk out thru the lobby to swim. Breakfast is excellent. No microwave and fridge inside the hotel room. Love those free cookies in the lobby. There is a adult love scene in HBO-HD channel (Free) at 9pm. It is kind of bad if travel with small kids.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

saceg_hampton_suites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review and comments about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed our "On The House" breakfast experience that includes many different hot options including make your own waffles and freshly made hot oatmeal. We also do have a variety of room types available, some including the refrigerator and microwave. We also have extra stand alone refrigerators and microwaves available to guests who need them in rooms that do not come with them. We do everything we can to exceed expectations for each and every stay.

If travels bring you back to Elk Grove, we would love to have you here with us at Hampton! Please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime and we will be glad to assist you!

Joseph Pickett - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The staff at this hotel will go above and beyond to ensure their guests are satisfied with their visit. Nice rooms, easy access to I-5, and a decent breakfast to boot. The bathrooms seems like they could use an update, but there was plenty of room inside of it. The beds were phenomenal! I was very surprised how comfortable they were, the last Hampton I stayed had good beds but not this good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your positive review and the acknowledgement that the staff here does go above and beyond to make sure that everyone is satisfied with their stay. All of our guests enjoy the Cloud 9 Bedding Package with our extra plush beds resulting in superb sleep comfort. Our housekeeping staff takes great care to ensure that each room is very comfortable and clean for each guest that arrives.

Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Sparks, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Verry good hotel and I always stay in a Hampton INN no matter where I am. I have had the best service in this chain of hotel no matter where I am. I will continue to stay in Hampton INN as long as they are the way they are now

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the perfect review that you left us. I am glad you had a great stay and that we exceeded your expectations. Our staff goes up and beyond for each guest that visits us and we enjoy creating a welcoming environment. We look forward to seeing you here when your travels bring you to the Sacramento/Elk Grove Area and if there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

portland oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stopped in after 10hrs on the road and were met with everything I could ask for. I had a well kept clean hotel room, very comfortable bed/pillows, and hearty breakfast. What more could I ask for.?? I know I can be a bit picky and no it's not a 5 star hotel, but how many of us really need or want to pay for that. Thank you for a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
You are welcome. We are very happy that we were able to have a comfortable room ready for you after you and your family had been on the road for such a long time. We appreciate your review and I hope that you will stay with us next time you are passing through. I am glad we had everything you needed.

In anticipation for your next visit, we have some fun and exciting changes happening to our Lobby and Breakfast area that will make the family experience much better. We are also adding additional comfortable pillows to our guest rooms next year because our guests really love them, so why not add a couple more!
milwaukie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Excellent staff, service, cleanliness, rooms were large & clean as well & the beds were comfortable too. The free breakfast was amazing! We would stay here again & we would another Hampton because of this experience try thank you for a nice expereince Hampton. :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! We love to hear from our guests and knowing that we are doing everything that we should be to exceed your expectations. We are glad you enjoyed our complimentary On The House Breakfast that includes many hot items including make your own waffles and fresh hot made daily oatmeal. We include so many more extras then other hotels to make sure that you are comfortable during your stay.

Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you soon!

San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Checked in for just one night. The outside, common areas and gym were very clean and well kept. The room was OK (clean) but needed to be painted, the walls were all scuffed up. The bathroom shower was loaded with mold and mildew. I actually took a picture of the shower and took the time to show it when I checked out. They were unintrested but did offer an apology. So much for their satsisfaction guarantee. The breakfast area had dirty tables and the food was not replenished. I would not stay thier again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and letting us know of some areas of opportunity to improve. I am sorry that you did not have a perfect stay and that you received an uninterested response by the front desk agent. We do truly stand behind our 100% guarantee and we want to make sure that you have a perfect stay, each time you are here. I would be happy to further discuss your stay with me. Please give me a call and I would be more then happy to honor our 100% guarantee.

916.683.9545 X 2000.
Modesto, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The room in particular was "worn" in appearance with bathroom being particularly worn. There were still "hairs" in the bathtub/shower. This is below aveage for a Hampton. When asked for High Quality restaurants in the area I was given a list of fast food places and told "thats all we have!" Another guest pointed me to a high end restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our Hampton. I am sorry we did not exceed your expectations of your stay and I appreciate the information. I have shared your comments with my Housekeeping and Front Desk Supervisors to make sure that all employees are up to date on their training, local awareness and room quality inspection. We have already made changes to better our product and service and I would like to invite you back to try us again. I would be happy to discuss any other problems you had with your stay and process our 100% guarantee for you. Please give me a call so we can take care of you.

916.683.9545

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5? Share your experiences!