“Lovely hotel in Elk Grove!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5 to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2305 Longport Court, Elk Grove, CA 95758   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book with Points & Money
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Elk Grove
“Lovely hotel in Elk Grove!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

We were greeted by a very helpful young man at the front desk. He knew the area well and gave us directions to all the places we wanted to go. Our room was clean and large. The bed was incredibly comfortable! The complementary breakfast was very good. The staff was on top of washing tables and refilling hot food. The variety was very nice, right down to a variety of tea and two different types of regular coffee as well as decaf. I'm looking forward to my remaining stay here. So far, our first night was outstanding.

Room Tip: I asked the front desk, when I made the reservation, for a quiet room and one that didnt require a l...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
HamptonElkGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
I always love hearing about my staff and hotel, but really love hearing how much you are enjoying your stay! I'm glad that you took advantage of the complimentary amenities we offer. I look forward to providing outstanding customer service every time you visit Elk Grove, and look forward to having the opportunity to meet during your next stay!

181 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Stockton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

This hotel location is perfect for the traveler on the I5 in the Sacramento CA area.

Room Tip: Request "the quite side". The suites are great size for the value.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Janet T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
We appreciate you letting everyone know how convenient our hotel is located off of the I-5 freeway! Thank you so much for staying with us, and we hope you will make the stop next time you are traveling. We love having you here!

Castro Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

This Hampton Inn and Suites is fairly new and is located just a 15 - 20 minute drive from Old Town Sacramento and the State Capitol. If you are visiting the area and do not want to pay the high prices for hotels near the Capitol, this is a great alternative. The hotel is very well maintained, and the rooms are very comfortable There is a "Suite Shop" in the hotel where you can buy snack foods, sodas, etc. There is a Starbucks and a Subway across the parking lot. This is a quiet place to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate your review! You are right, we get a lot of travelers that want to escape the higher rated hotels in our downtown capitol area that choose to stay with us. Thank you for highlighting some of the awesome aspects of the hotel and area. In addition to what you experienced we have several surrounding restaurants, and room service delivery for the next time you visit us. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to accommodating you again during your visit to Elk Grove.

California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I bought an auction item to this hotel by mistake (thinking it was a location near the SAC airport) and never thought I'd get a chance to use it, but this last weekend I did. I had never stayed at a Hampton Inn before, so I didn't know what to expect. What I got was a great room, follow up from the front desk as to whether or not the room was satisfactory, an extremely comfortable bed, and a late check out accomodation. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Kit S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I love hearing about my staff and hotel, but really love hearing how much you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad that you’re first experience at a Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton was a pleasant one. We look forward to providing outstanding customer service every time you visit Elk Grove, and look forward to seeing you soon because we love having you here! Kit Syn – General Manager
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

This hotel is right off of I5 and Laguna Blvd in Elk Grove CA. Overall the property is well kept and the staff was helpful. I had an issue with the plumbing in my room every day for the first 5 days. Each day I let them know about it and each day they 'addressed' the issue. On the 5th day, they moved me to another room and I didn't have any further issues.

Each morning they have full, self-serve breakfast complete with eggs, fresh fruit, a waffle maker with waffle batter, a hot cereal, cold cereals, an assortment of breakfast pastries, yogurt, coffee, tea, juices, etc...

The property is not near any shopping. There is a gym, gas station, Starbucks, Wendy's, Subway, A&W, KFC and McDonald's very nearby; either in the same parking lot or in the parking lot across the street. Laguna Blvd is a major thoroughfare in Elk Grove, so if you drive a few miles down Laguna, you'll find just about anything else you may want including fast food, grocery, drugstores, etc. I don' believe that Elk Grove has a major shopping center, so you have to go in to Sacramento for that.

I felt very safe and would consider staying there again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you the next time you are visiting Elk Grove. When you are with us again, as for me and I'll be sure to provide you a list of the surrounding restaurant options we have. While not in walking distance, many are authentic to Elk Grove and not connected to a chain. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and will be thrilled to see you again soon!

Stockton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

This hotel is very nice & modestly priced. I would recommend rooms on the "quite side" on your request.

Room Tip: Main entry access only.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope that you will visit us again in the near future, or the next time you are in Elk Grove, CA. We would love to accommodate you again!

Ashland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Quiet both on a weeknight and a Sunday night. A good breakfast served to you by you is convenient, and the lady running the dining room is so upbeat and sweet. Good location. Good TV channels, which is more than i can say about the Joie de Vie hotels.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Janet T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Thank you Ashlandbuck for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our breakfast ladies are the shining stars of our hotel. Your review will be shared with Helen and Vioeleta our breakfast ladies. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Thank you again for your review.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5? Share your experiences!