“Overnight stay very pleasant!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5 to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2305 Longport Court, Elk Grove, CA 95758   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
California
“Overnight stay very pleasant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I bought an auction item to this hotel by mistake (thinking it was a location near the SAC airport) and never thought I'd get a chance to use it, but this last weekend I did. I had never stayed at a Hampton Inn before, so I didn't know what to expect. What I got was a great room, follow up from the front desk as to whether or not the room was satisfactory, an extremely comfortable bed, and a late check out accomodation. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Kit S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I love hearing about my staff and hotel, but really love hearing how much you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad that you’re first experience at a Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton was a pleasant one. We look forward to providing outstanding customer service every time you visit Elk Grove, and look forward to seeing you soon because we love having you here! Kit Syn – General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

This hotel is right off of I5 and Laguna Blvd in Elk Grove CA. Overall the property is well kept and the staff was helpful. I had an issue with the plumbing in my room every day for the first 5 days. Each day I let them know about it and each day they 'addressed' the issue. On the 5th day, they moved me to another room and I didn't have any further issues.

Each morning they have full, self-serve breakfast complete with eggs, fresh fruit, a waffle maker with waffle batter, a hot cereal, cold cereals, an assortment of breakfast pastries, yogurt, coffee, tea, juices, etc...

The property is not near any shopping. There is a gym, gas station, Starbucks, Wendy's, Subway, A&W, KFC and McDonald's very nearby; either in the same parking lot or in the parking lot across the street. Laguna Blvd is a major thoroughfare in Elk Grove, so if you drive a few miles down Laguna, you'll find just about anything else you may want including fast food, grocery, drugstores, etc. I don' believe that Elk Grove has a major shopping center, so you have to go in to Sacramento for that.

I felt very safe and would consider staying there again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Janet T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you the next time you are visiting Elk Grove. When you are with us again, as for me and I'll be sure to provide you a list of the surrounding restaurant options we have. While not in walking distance, many are authentic to Elk Grove and not connected to a chain. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and will be thrilled to see you again soon!

Stockton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

This hotel is very nice & modestly priced. I would recommend rooms on the "quite side" on your request.

Room Tip: Main entry access only.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope that you will visit us again in the near future, or the next time you are in Elk Grove, CA. We would love to accommodate you again!

Ashland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Quiet both on a weeknight and a Sunday night. A good breakfast served to you by you is convenient, and the lady running the dining room is so upbeat and sweet. Good location. Good TV channels, which is more than i can say about the Joie de Vie hotels.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Janet T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Thank you Ashlandbuck for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our breakfast ladies are the shining stars of our hotel. Your review will be shared with Helen and Vioeleta our breakfast ladies. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Thank you again for your review.
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

Have stayed here many times, and did so again last weekend. The staff here is great - they are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The rooms are quite comfortable, the place is well maintained and clean. It is in a neighborhood with a lot of services and restaurants nearby. We love staying here and highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Janet T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this review, November 4, 2011
Thank you for your review! We Love Having You Here At The Hampton Inn & Suites in Elk Grove! We hope that you will stay with us again very soon!
Fort Bragg, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

We have had such good luck with Hampton Inns and this one was no exception.Great staff, clean and comfortable...Yummy cookies each afternoon! Being a Saturday there were many noisey families in the pool, breakfast areas, and stomping around their rooms...But all was peaceful and quiet by 10:00 pm! Breakfast was a bit nicer than other Hamptons...I would stay here again when passing thru on the Interstate 5.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Elk Grove Hampton Inn & Suites. We are looking forward to having you come back and stay with us again soon!
Simi Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

We spent one night at the Hampton Inn & Suites and were very pleasantly surprised. It must have been recently renovated as the rooms had new carpeting, up to date comfortable furnishings & fairly speedy free WiFi. Check in was effortless & the two people we dealt with at the front desk were efficient, friendly, & helpful (Sean & Sabrina). We took advantage of the outdoor pool & whirlpool & they were both clean & correct temperatures. Breakfast was more than adequate with hot egg dishes, waffles & the usual buffet items. There were quite a few people & everything was replenished as needed. Even the coffee was pretty good! The location couldn't have been much more convenient, right off the Interstate 5 , next door to a Gold's Gym & walking distance to Starbucks & a few restaurants. We would definitely stay here again when we go to Sacramento.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not next to the freeway to avoid the traffic noise.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Janet T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this review, September 19, 2011
First, I'd like to thank you for your review! I can't wait to share with Sean & Sabrina your comments about their service. They are truly wonderful, and I am grateful to have them on my team! In addition, I want to thank you for your kind comments about the condition of the hotel. We take great pride every day to ensure that we are the best, and that includes the way we look. Believe it or not, this hotel opened in June 2007! We will be getting some of our first upgrades next year! Thank you for staying with us! We hope that you will stay with us again, the next time you visit Elk Grove, CA.

Amber Thomas

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5? Share your experiences!