“Impressed!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
Tampa, Florida
“Impressed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The staff is top notch! always happy and heapful. they take a lot of care to make sure that your stay is as comfortable as the newly remodeled rooms throughout the property! the parking is very convenient and well lighted. the price is well worth the upgraded rooms!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an awesome review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your stay and the staff, we try to meet all of our guests needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at extended stay America Elk Grove many times for business and family. When I'm in the area I like to stay at this hotel. Sofia is great she is always helping me with what ever I need, and greets us always with a smile.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that you love to stay with us and we enjoy seeing you. We appreciate you choosing our hotel. I am proud to hear that Sofia provided you with excellent customer service.

elk grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have been staying at the Extended stay while working on a business expansion into the Sacramento area. I am very pleased with my experience. It is clean and well stocked with everything you need to get by and live like at home. The staff is GREAT. Sophia and Destiny have especially been helpful in making sure I have everything I need and are part of the reason It feels like home. I am happy and would recommend it to anyone traveling and looking for a comfy place to stay...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your experience staying with us and our staff provided you with great customer service, fresh and clean room.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Driving from Portland to Southern California is a long drive I stop at this hotel the prices were very affordable Sofia was assisting me, with awesome service. The room upstairs was outdated but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for providing you with great customer service, with a clean and affordable room.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I'm staying at this hotel for 3 months sofia and cesetely have been amzaing here tgey have made it feel like I was riggt at home everything is near by but the staff is always there for you, with out the staff this hotel wouldnt be awesome

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean, fresh room and that our staff members were helpful, taking care of our needs. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
elk grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

i recently stayed at the extended stay in elk grove and although the hallways smelled like cigarettes and marijuana the staff was amazing especially Sofia which is who i love to go to for the towels and toiletries that i need and she has great manners and she always on the job and quick to respond to things i need with politeness made sure i enjoyed my stay while i was there.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Crystal - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the hallways smelled like smoke. In response to your feedback, I will make sure the hallways are diffused and the windows are open. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I'm glad to hear that our employee provided great guest experience and clean room.

We appreciate your kindness and for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Thank you again for your review of your stay we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

i stayed at extended stay america and when i came in i immediately was greated by Sofia she was very professional and had a great smile. i was tired and she made my check in process very fast and efficent. she upgraded me to the first floor and the room nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that that your room was fresh and clean and that our staff provided you with such great service, especially Sofia. I will be sure to share your kind thoughts with her and the entire team.

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove? Share your experiences!