My stay was from September 30 to October 7. Check-in was easy and the front desk person my polite and friendly. Total guest's in my rm was 2 adults and 3 kids (rm capacity was 5) so I thought the rm was going to be a sufficient size but it was a bit cramped. But it was good for the money we spent as we're on a budget so it was okay. Breakfast was standard fare for HI Express - eggs, pancakes, bread so don't expect a continental breakfast. Not a lot of fruits to choose from and if you want apples and the basket is not out - ask at the front desk ;) Rms were very clean and housekeeping came every day. Even though the hotel is off the highway it was very quiet. Hotel was well kept and also clean. The pool was clean but it's small but the kids went swimming and didnt mind. There's also a hot tub.
Staff is friendly and willing to help out if asked.
There's also good shopping as it's the hotel is located in a plaza.
Overall it was a good time and money well spent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elk Grove, CA. We're located right off HWY 99 and the Laguna Boulevard exit in the Laguna Gateway Shopping Center, approximately 20 miles from Sacramento International Airport, and a few minutes away from downtown.Our hotel features 116 graciously designed guest rooms and suites and free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout our hotel. In the morning enjoy our hot new Express Start breakfast bar featuring omelets, bacon and our mouthwatering signature cinnamon rolls everyday!We're proud to have the largest hotel banquet space in Elk Grove, boasting 3,400 square feet, for weddings, meetings or any other special event. Our facilities have the capacity to accommodate up to 400 people. Free and ample parking in front and back of our hotel.If you're traveling on your own, in a group or with family, you'll find this to be an awesome location for shopping, dining or just socializing! Century Movie Theater and United Artists Movie Theater are walking distance away, as well as Old Navy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, TJ Maxx, Home Depot, Ulta Cosmetics and Salon & Strikes Bowling Alley.Restaurants galore! Mimi's Cafe, Macaroni Grill, Logan's Steakhouse, BJ's Brewhouse Bar & Grill, Mandangos Bar, Chili's, & Friday's. to name a few.Local businesses and attractions: All Data, Auto Zone, Apple Computers, Weyerhaeuser, Kaiser, Barbara Morse Wackford Aquatic & Community Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Elk Grove Hotel Elk Grove
- Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove
- Holiday Inn Elk Grove
- Elk Grove Holiday Inn