“What a steak!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Sacramento, California
“What a steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We come every two months or so, just for the steak. Last night had the New York Strip, 16 oz, for sharing. Seasoned perfectly and cooked to perfection, this steak was as juicy and flavorful as any New York I have had anywhere!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Clovis, California
“Always a great meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I always try to stop at this restaurant whenever I am traveling up Highway 99. I ate at the bar and the service was excellent. The food was perfect and the server/bartender was very attentive to my needs. They got me in and out quickly so I could get back on the road. They had Monday night football on the TV, but it wasn't so loud that it was distracting. The steak was cooked just the way I had ordered it and was very tender. The rolls are the best ever! I have one of them for dessert.

• Visited September 2013
Sacramento, California
“Bone in Rib eye, Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I shared the 20 oz bone in Rib eye dinner the other night. It was cooked and seasoned to perfection, and so tender it melted in the mouth. An absolutely delicious steak dinner, as usual, from the folks at Texas Roadhouse.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield, MA
“Unbelievably great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I'm from Massachusetts (Texas Roadhouses are scarce there) and I was blown away. There was at least an hour wait (so we thought), and right when we walked in, we were seated! Our waiter was a wonderful young man named Eddie who was very accommodating. He immediately brought us amazing rolls with this cinnamon butter! it was great. Our suppers came out VERY quickly and the steak was wonderful. Some of the best I've had. Halfway through our meal, all the waiters and waitresses did the Cotton Eyed Joe and all seemed very happy and enthusiastic. Then the manager came to our table because he'd heard it was our first visit there. He was very friendly (and handsome) and he gave us a card for a free appetizer on our next visit. On our way out, every single waiter and waitress thanked us and said goodbye! Very, very friendly. I can't complain about anything. There is not one thing I disliked about this place. Everyone should visit at least once!

• Visited August 2013
Pine Grove, California, United States
“Good steak with all the fixins”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Been to several Texas Roadhouse all over the country. This one rates as one of the better ones. You usually have to wait, but seems they get you in fast. Love eating Goobers before meal.

• Visited May 2013