“We paid $99 for a night at Travelodge. It was not with that...” 2 of 5 stars

Travelodge LAX South
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1804 East Sycamore Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245   |
Ranked #9 of 10 hotels in El Segundo

428 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Altadena
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

-The carpet had crackers crumbs on one side of bed. Yuck.
-Bathroom felt clean.
-Airconditioner had a squeek - like alarm clock" eeck-eeck" which woke me up repeatedly
-Travelodge telephone support (India? Pakisatan?) booked me for 2 rooms, hotel wanted to charge me for both; I refused.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights and so far its OK, nothing major wrong, other than a small room which should had been cheaper that the price..I will be here for about a month and will be checking into a extended stay near by.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

we stayed here on a layover from New York before going home,
as a stopover hotel its ok, the bed was comfortable, and the shower was hot. the hotel is very tired though, tiles lifting in the bathroom, god knows what was underneath the carpet as the floor certainly wasnt even.
my biggest gripe was no one told us we had to ring for the shuttle and after waiting an hour at the airport we called to find out what was happening, we also asked if they could store our luggage after checkout as we had a late night flight home, they couldnt..... when booking this hotel we used booking.com and advised what time we were arriving and the request for bag storage, I dont know if it was the hotel itself or booking.com but none of this information was received.
the guy that checked us in was quite rude, his customer service skills certainly need to be reevaluated. and when I went back to the desk 5 minutes later he asked if I was checking in. talk about not recognising someone he just spoke to...pretty bad.
We ended up hiring a car and leaving fairly early, to see more sights before out flight, and also so we knew our luggage was fine.

The one think to remember is this is a transit hotel near the airport and nothing more, I certainly wouldnt stay for any other reason.

Room Tip: Block 1 and 3 face a major road and are quite noisy, if you can go block 2.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Barrington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The bed was comfortable other than that, I can't recommend this hotel. The staff we dealt with cared nothing for the guests. They wouldn't give me a receipt, the breakfast area was filthy, when I had a question I had to search out the front desk staff who then told me to wait. (I left after waiting 5 minutes)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge LAX South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge LAX South

Address: 1804 East Sycamore Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
Location: United States > California > El Segundo
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #9 of 10 hotels in El Segundo
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge LAX South 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Travelodge LAX South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Lax South Hotel El Segundo
Lax South Travelodge
Travelodge El Segundo
El Segundo Travel Lodge
El Segundo Travelodge
Travel Lodge El Segundo

If you own or manage Travelodge LAX South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.