This was a one night stay before leaving on a longer trip throughout CA. The check in was fine and we were given one of the newly renovated rooms. Upon arrival I wanted to make use of the complimentary airport shuttle. After watching shuttles for all other hotels come by I finally called the hotel. After the phone ringing for about 3min someone finally answered and advised me the shuttle would arrive in 20 min. Or less. It did finally arrive where the driver advised me it was an as needed service. We ate dinner in the restaurant which was average and went to bed, or at least tried. The noise from inside and outside was extreme. You would think an airport hotel would have solved the problem with traffic and aircraft noise. It was loud all evening, night, and morning. The morning was even louder due to loud music coming from the ground floor. Breakast was good but overall not a hotel I would choose again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suite LAX Airport Hotel offers 349 newly renovated two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, free evening reception*, and free shuttle service to/from Los Angeles International Airport as well as amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites El Segundo
- El Segundo Embassy Suites