Complimentary breakfast is great if you go before the line gets long about 6:30 weekdays. East Coast travellers -- the cold breakfast is out by 5:15 if you want to satisy your hunger before the 6am opening of the hot line. Ask for a room on the back side as you will hear the planes from the airport and cars from the freeway if you are a light sleeper. The walls are a bit thin so if you have a noisy neighbor be prepared to sleep with your head under your pillow. Parking in the garage is steep ($23/day) but is free on the street or in the business lot next door (closest entrance to the hotel in the business lot is chained off overnight but the far side entrance remans open). If you stay over the weekend, the events in the atrium can get noisy and you may have the running foot traffic of kids who ride the elevators for fun and run from one end of the hotel to the other. Weekend breakfast lines can be very slow and long after 8am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suite LAX Airport Hotel offers 349 newly renovated two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, free evening reception*, and free shuttle service to/from Los Angeles International Airport as well as amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites El Segundo
- El Segundo Embassy Suites