We arrived at LAX after a very long flight from Australia and went to our hotel, Doubletree LAX, to discover after checking in and going to our room that they had not given us the room we requested. Just prior to leaving Australia I phoned the hotel and they confirmed our booking. The room provided was terrible and I asked them to find another hotel for us. Fortunately for us Embassy Suites South had a room available and we were treated so well by the front desk staff and the restaurant staff. The suite was quite roomy and very comfortable. The bed was great and we did eventually have a good night's sleep prior to our early morning flight to JFK. I wished we had booked this hotel originally as Doubletree staff were totally disinterested in our plight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suite LAX Airport Hotel offers 349 newly renovated two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, free evening reception*, and free shuttle service to/from Los Angeles International Airport as well as amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites El Segundo
- El Segundo Embassy Suites