“Always have a great time...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 131 Restaurants in El Segundo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Think modern Craftsman meets California casual at Salt Creek Grille. If you're looking for relaxed, upscale dining--it's time to experience Salt Creek Grille. The award-winning Salt Creek Grille features mesquite grilled hand-cut steaks, fresh Pacific seafood, tangy barbeque ribs and Zagat Guide's acclaimed "Best Pork Chop on the Planet". Signature salads, hearty pasta dishes, juicy half-pound burgers also accompany the classic menu. An extensive wine list perfectly complements the classic American fare. Enjoy patio dining, live dinner piano or relax by one of our three very unique cozy outdoor fire pits. Our casual, yet sophisticated, "modern retro-style" atmosphere guarantees an enjoyable experience at Salt Creek Grille. Critics agree that Salt Creek Grille is, "A restaurant for all reasons in all seasons." Come experience Salt Creek Grille's hospitality and impressive offerings that are the talk of the South Bay!
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Always have a great time...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2008

Always have a great time here. I feel like I'm on vacation when I'm there. Careful of long waits. Great drinks.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Went there recently for happy hour. They have half priced drinks and a free appetizer buffet from 4:30 to 6:30 every...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2008

Great location, but everything else left me cold.

Manhattan Beach
“great overpriced food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2008

Went here on A Friday night around 7:30pm with reservations. Waited for about 5 minutes to get in with reservations. A mixed crowd. We were dressy, but saw people in baseball caps, Jeans, the booths in the larger dining area looked no different than olive garden. A bit dissapointed in that. But the bar and patio area were superb. I would reccomend being here for drinks only. The food was more than enough and very good. I am still full a week later! Order appatizers and call it a night. Desserts could be better. Service was quick but nothing out of the ordinary.

Lawndale, California
“My new favorite restraunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2008

I read the reviews for Salt Creek Grill and I was dreading meeting friends for dinner.We arrived at 5:00 pm and sat in the bar waiting for friends to join us. The service was a bit slow but to be fair they were quite busy. Our friends arrived and we went to the dining room for dinner. Our booth was very comfortable, our server came immediately and ask if we would like an appetizer or something to drink. He came back almost immediately with our order of drinks. At first glance we felt the menu was a bit pricey but were we surprised with our dinners. My husband had the 14 oz. rib eye which was very tender and cooked perfectly, our fiends had fillet mignon and the vegie stack which they raved about. I had the best sea bass I have ever had in my entire life! Our server Taylor, was fantastic. When we go back I will request to sit in his area. He was always available but not intrusive. My only thought is I hope my friend who paid the bill tipped him enough. The manager Trent Romain came by to introduce himself and to make sure everything was up to our expectations.That was a nice touch. In my book the Salt Creek Inn gets my highest recommendation. Jody Sherman

“New....great food.”