“Stuft on Stuft :-)” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
California
“Stuft on Stuft :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2009

Stuft pizza has great pizza and service. When I worked by the airport back in the 80's, we used to order their pizzas all the time. They're consistently excellent. OK< so I agree that they're not NY pizza and I miss that too, but I can't believe Nelsokr rated Valentino's as a better pizza ~ now I know why your review doesn't match the rest! Valentino's is OK, but Stuft is by far a better quality, better tasting pie! Took my son to Stuft last week after years of not being in the area, and they still make an awesome pizza!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Try the Baja! It'll rip...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2008

Try the Baja! It'll rip you a new one!

El Segundo
“Our company's favority place for pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2008

As an administrator, I am constantly ordering food for meetings. When the engineers want pizza, they ask for "Stuft pizza"! It is by far the favorite choice. We have used them for picnics and other partys. Once, we order 110 pizzas - they arranged to make a delivery of 20 pizzas every 1/2 hour so that we continuously had hot pizza for the crowd. The management is great to work with.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Since i was youth, the best pizza I ever had was Stuft. Still haven't found any better.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2008

Madison, Wisconsin
“Going here made me realize how much I seriously miss NY or even Chicago style pizza. Ingredients used are poor and over...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2008

Going here made me realize how much I seriously miss NY or even Chicago style pizza. Ingredients used are poor and over all flavor leaves much to be desired. Nice hangout spot for the younger crowd.