“Fresh seafoods” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - El Segundo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 133 Restaurants in El Segundo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Entertaining clients, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Nash
Bangkok, Thailand
“Fresh seafoods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The seafoods here are always fresh. So many items on menu to choose from. Waiter was very helpful, if any items were not fresh he would tell you so. I just loved the crab tower for a starter. But the best deal was the happy hour on Wednesday when you could have fresh oyster or boiled shrimp for $1 each. Worth a visit for seafood.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

London
“Shame about the changes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I dined there last night for the first time since the change of ownership, and was held at the wait desk for some fifteen minutes despite the fact that there were plenty of tables available, as they were short staffed. Then I discovered that they had dropped my favourite wine, the Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, from their wine list, which was a huge disappointment. The waiter remembered me from previous visits and looked after us well, and the food was fine, except that my request for no carrots, and just broccoli, was forgotten. Otherwise the restaurant was quieter than it used to be, though it was a Sunday evening.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gold Coast, Australia
“Pre Xmas dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were taken to this restaurant by my cousin who is engaged to an American lady. They go quite often, and know the host and always request a booth. The service was excellent. They usually get Kenny who really does look after you. We were a party of six and everyone was well satisfied with their choices. The only downside was the fact that they had no port glasses and the port was served in large red wine glasses. In the overall scheme of things this was a minor blot!
If in LA again we will return

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Not up to par.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

My family of 20 ate there for business and pleasure. My cousin arranged a private room. She was very upset at her treatment.Instead of a large table, we had 5 little tables. It didnt really let us talk or share food with anyone else.The manager said it was our fault, for not being specific.
My salmon was a little overcooked. A few of the others steak was also overcooked. We only had 1 waiter. Guess they cant keep staffed.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

First time and last time customer ar this food chain. 1.Service by the host was not the most pleasant. After checking in with my reservation I advised the gentleman that we wanted booth or window seating. He replied "we have over 900 reservations and 600 requested the same and it will be an additional hour and a half wait". Our names were called and the Hostess didnt acknowledge us and walked off and left when showing us to our seats. They so many small tables set up and i was being bumped on numerous times by the staff. Our waiter was not the greatest. He had trouble with multi tasking. He didn't check on us like im used to and never refilled our water. The food, was not hot, but luke warm. Who eats warm food. This is a way to really get sick which I am as we speak. Talipia was horrific. My lady had a Trilogy meal and the shrimp was literally burned. Lastly when we were done i handed the Valet guy my ticket and he cones to me after about ten minutes of waiting and ask what kind of car do I have? Needless to say Im over that pkace and should of had dinner at Jack in the Box. Its never about the money but it sure would of saved me $85 on TERRIBLE SERVICE. Will never go back to a place where I dont feel welcome and the food is terrible.

• Visited February 2013