“My stay at Extended Stay America” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1910 E Mariposa Ave., El Segundo, CA 90245   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in El Segundo
Dallas, Texas
“My stay at Extended Stay America”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Many thanks to everyone at Extended Stay America, El Segunda. My husband and I was recently in town for a graduation and time with the Grandkids. We spent a couple of nights at the Extended Stay El Segundo and I tell you of all the years that we have stayed at this facility, this was indeed the best ever. The room was great. It was quiet, clean and smelled nice. The wash room was so clean, everything work nicely and cleaned well. We didn't experience strange people standing around and parking was always plentiful and close to our room. Thanks again Extended Stay for a very nice stay.

R. Rowley

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Make a long story short. I was continually billed incorrectly. Had funds removed from my account without being notified (several times). Brand new boots stolen from room and told basically I was a liar. Rates are too high and they will raise them every chance they get without any notice!! I will return to the area in a couple months and will not be stating here!! My co workers will be warned.

• Stayed March 2013
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Extended Stay America Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo . Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology. Our hotel prides itself on exceptional customer service. We know that you have many lodging choices in our area, so we see it as our duty to go the extra mile however we can. Not only is this my personal belief, but it is a guiding principle at our hotel. I have, therefore, reviewed with each staff member the importance of being professional and courteous to every one of our guests, no matter the circumstances. Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Comfortable bed , rooms have kitchette
Close to airport, lot of fast food in walking distance. Room pleasant, not the Ritz, but rate cheap for being so close to airport. No shuttle, but can was quick........... .........I'd stay again

• Stayed February 2013
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Waterbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the El Segundo site for several days while on business. I say pleasure as the customer service I received from the young man at the desk to the hotel manager was outstanding. Minutes after I settled into my room, the telephone rang and it was the desk ensuring I found everything satisfactory with the room. Realizing that I forgot to pack a few toiletry items (shaving cream), I inquired about a local store. The man asked if I used any specific brand. I answered wondering why. He said it would be taken care of for me. Within an hour, there was knock on my door and the manager handed me my favorite shaving cream. He refused payment. He explained it was there way of ensuring customer satisfaction. I enjoyed my stay and recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Restaurants are located across the street from hotel making it very easy for dinner.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Hello there,

I stayed at this hotel for the second time and my experience was amazing. The staff treat each of the guests wonderful. The hotel was extremely clean, and very attentive to my needs. I would not recommend staying anywhere else if you are looking for a hotel near the LAX Airport. I am very pleased that I stayed at the hotel and will do so each and everytime I visit the LA area. Way to go!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels will remain the #1 extended stay lodgings source in the North America. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Visiting Los Angeles on vacation, I received a great Priceline rate for Extended Stay America. I am always initally leary when it comes to the hotels that accept my offer, but the location was prime, the rooms were clean and pretty up to date, clean gounds, parking was easy and check in and out was a breeze. I was initially in a room on the first floor, but noticed I was near a high traffic (walking) area. I asked to be moved to a second floor room. The manager was polite and moved me without hesitation. The hotel is just a walk across the parking lot to a grocery store, Starbucks, Quiznos, etc and there are many restaurants and even a cleaners right across the street. I really enjoyed the fact that I was close to the beaches and when I wanted to venture into the city (Los Angeles), the freeway(s) were very close. I am a stickler as it relates to my travel accommodations and i definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo . Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels will remain the #1 extended stay lodgings source in the North America. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I paid $89 for a mediocre at best room with zero toiletries, the police coming in with a bullhorn to kick out 2 troublemaking ladies, and the check-in process that was the worst. The location is OK and as I had a difficult time finding a room I thought this would work. But Never again!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I hope the issue described while checking in won’t keep you from visiting us again. We do take pride in attempting to do our very best to make you as comfortable as possible. Come visit us again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo

Address: 1910 E Mariposa Ave., El Segundo, CA 90245
Location: United States > California > El Segundo
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in El Segundo
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites El Segundo

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.