“Great staff, clean and spacious.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay, and Go Offer
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in El Segundo
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Great staff, clean and spacious.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We spent a week at this hotel and were impressed at how helpful the staff was to our every need. Our room was on the third floor and one of the largest rooms we've ever had, including a huge bathroom with double sinks. The room was very clean and comfortable except for the Sleep Number beds. We'd been debating buying one and this experience has convinced us not to. We found them quite uncomfortable, which was the only drawback to this hotel. The pool was beautiful and quiet, as was our room. We loved having a refrigerator in the room, which helped for breakfast. We returned our rental early and used the shuttle for the airport, which was right on time. The towels were plush but the toilet paper and kleenex could be upgraded. The AC smelled musty when it cycled on but was fine otherwise.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Charles W, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Badgergirl682014,

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo! It is always our goal to provide every guest who passes through our doors with the most comfortable stay possible, so I am very sorry to hear that you found the mattresses in our rooms less than satisfactory. I will have my engineering team confirm that the bed in the room you had stayed in is working at optimum efficiency and is not experiencing any issues for your next stay. I am, however, very glad to hear that the rest of our room amenities were to your liking and made your stay a great one.

I am also ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed our pool area! It is definitely a blessing for us to be able to provide such a peaceful and relaxing place to beat the summer heat and I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of it during your stay with us.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself our any of our staff members should you be in need of a place to stay in the Los Angeles area during your future travels!

Charles.wallace@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Kensington, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I've stayed in many Hilton brand hotels and this Hilton Garden Inn has the best customer service and value of any I have stayed in. It was so helpful to receive an email from Luke E. with detailed instructions and photos of how to call and meet the hotel shuttle a few days ahead of my stay. This also allowed me to contact Luke with a question I had regarding the restaurant, to which I received a prompt and courteous reply.
Every member of the staff I encountered was friendly, efficient and so attentive to the needs of the hotel guests.
The room was spacious and very clean. There is even a sign under the bed that says " yes we clean here too ".
The room was very quiet and it was nice to have a fridge and microwave to use during my stay.
We had outstanding dinner service at the restaurant from Alfredo and the chef who accommodated our change requests to the menu due to dietary restrictions. The food was so fresh and delicious.
The chef at breakfast was so friendly and quick making our omelet to go. The fruit was outstanding and the area was so well kept by the very nice attendant.
It is comforting to know the shuttle service is so efficient and one does not need to worry about getting to the airport on time.
The hotel staff provides such great service you truly feel pampered and welcome which is so unique in the travel industry these days. I highly recommend a stay here!

Room Tip: Just tell the check in staff you like a quiet location and they will chose a room for you that suits...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Abodemom,

Thanks so much for the kind words! Reviews such as these are the greatest reward that we as hospitality professionals can receive as they are confirmation that the hard work that we all put forth each day is having a positive impact on our guests.

From our housekeepers who keep our rooms spotless and inviting, to the restaurant staff who make sure to provide every guest with a hot and delicious breakfast to start the day, to our front desk staff who welcome each and every guest with a smile, to our maintenance staff who make sure that everything is in optimal working order for your stay, and our shuttle drivers who always make sure that you are where you need to be on time, we are all dedicated to ensuring that you have the most outstanding and memorable stay possible. Luke is definitely one of our greatest assets to the property and we are exceedingly lucky to have him on our team. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to him as well as the rest of our team members.

Again, I am very glad to hear that you had such a wonderful stay. Should you find yourself in the Los Angeles area again please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff who would be delighted to book your next stay!

Richland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Hotel is clean, near LAX airport. Free Wi-fi, and parking.
Breakfast is not free, only those who are member of gold card.
I definitely would recommend this hotel. It's a quiet, and nice area.
Plan to stay here again..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Charles W, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Megan T,

I am truly glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and plan on choosing our property again in the future! We realize that there are many options when booking a stay in the area and I am very pleased that we made such a positive impression and will be welcoming you back again! Our staff members strive each and every day to deliver a consistent and genuinely warm experience to each and every one of our guests and we look forward to doing the same again for you soon!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of my staff members for assistance in booking that next stay!

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Perfect distance to airport. Very spacious rooms and very awesome beds! Quiet and relaxing before our flight.
No nice restaurants within walking distance and what ever you do, don't go to the hotel restaurant!
The cookies on arrival were a homely touch!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Charles W, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Micaela_j27,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our property! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo and that you found our rooms and beds to your liking! We are very fortunate to offer the Garden Sleep System for our guests here at our property. This system gives our guests complete control over the firmness of their mattress to ensure that they are able to achieve maximum comfort during their stay. We like to call this, “Choose your snooze!”.

I did notice that it seems you may have had a less than satisfactory experience in our restaurant, The Garden Grill. Please feel free to reach out to me regarding this as I would definitely like to hear about any issues you may have experienced so that I can ensure that they are addressed and not repeated in the future.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review our property. If you are ever in need of a comfortable stay in the Los Angeles area again, please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff who would be delighted to book your next stay with us!

Wurzburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great hotel with courteous staff. Very knowledgeable about area attractions. Very accommodating!! Nice, clean rooms with great food. Staff made appropriate recommendations of area and how best to access the sites.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

RobertB,

My staff and I are very grateful to you for taking the time to review your stay at our property! The vast majority of our Front Desk team members grew up right here in El Segundo, or in the surrounding area, and are always happy to pass on recommendations of their favorite hidden gems to our guests here at the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo. We want you to have access to the very best that El Segundo and the Los Angeles area have to offer and we take great pride in staying up to date with the best new attractions, restaurants and activities that we can pass along to our guests!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Don’t worry, we’ll be sure to have some great new activities and attractions lined up for you and your party to enjoy!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The moment you arrive the hotel you will find smiling front desk staff welcoming you. Hotel staff is very friendly. Guest room is very clean and well furnished. Location is great. Nice breakfast and good quality food. I would definately recomend this hotel to stay. WIFI is complimentary and rooms are sound proof. Sales Director is very friendly and efficient. He went above and beyond to help me our for my last minute meeting.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
kushang s,

Our staff greatly appreciates your very kind words about our property! Every staff member here at the Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo is dedicated to giving you the most welcoming and enjoyable stay we possibly can and it is always great to hear that we are succeeding in this endeavor! Our Sales Director, Anthony Chan, is definitely a major asset to our property! He is always willing to lend a hand or do whatever he can to ensure that our guests’ needs are met and exceeded! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to him and our other staff members.

If your travels should bring you back to the Los Angeles area we would love to welcome you back as a guest once again. Please reach out to any of our team members who would be more than happy to assist you in booking your next stay! Again, thank you and we hope to see you back again soon!

McAllen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Had 2 things to do 1 had to catch an international flight and other conduct training - the location was great - easy transport to the airport every 30 min, of course breakfast excellent - quiet and secure location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Charles W, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
StephStx,

I am very glad to hear that our property met your needs and expectations during your stay with us and that you enjoyed the breakfast in the Garden Grill each morning! Our chefs and restaurant staff are dedicated to providing a hot and filling breakfast to ensure that you have the best start to your busy day. We hope that you will have a chance to stay with us again during your business travels or should you be in Los Angeles on vacation! Please feel free to reach out to me and I will make sure that you have another amazing stay.

If we can be of any assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Front Desk Supervisor
Charles.Wallace@Hilton.com

Been to Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo? Share your experiences!