“Sky Sushi, El Dorado Hills, CA” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Placerville, California
“Sky Sushi, El Dorado Hills, CA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Sky Sushi in El Dorado HIlls is a tucked away restaurant that serves delicious food at reasonable prices. Their California Roll is my favorite and made fresh while you wait. We love the Ebi Katsu platter. It makes a great meal. The restaurant is small and tucked away in the Borgata center but worth finding. You can sit at a table or up at the sushi bar where you can watch them make everything.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cameron Park, California
“If you love sushi, you'll love Sky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Although this place is small and not very private, the food is excellent and the prices will win you over. This is my favorite Sushi place.

Visited May 2012
Sacramento, CA
“Filthy, Dirty - We will never go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

We went to Sky Sushi for lunch to celebrate our daughter's graduation. I have never been to Sky Sushi before, but I frequent Japanese/Sushi restaurants quite often. I have to say that my initial impression of the restaurant was terrible. If I would have walked into the restaurant alone, I would have left immediately.

The restaurant was run down and very dirty. The floors by the entrance were filthy and the greeting desk had grime. The furniture is thorn, and the tables were sticky , dirty, in need of repair and had leftover food stuck to them. The floor under the tables was also quite dirty, dusty and was in a need of a serious scrubbing. The soy sauce containers had food stuck to them and the plates we were given were also dirty.

I would recommend that the owners close the place for a serious cleaning and remodeling.

Sushi is one of those type of foods that must be served in a clean environment - I do not have confidence that Sky Sushi can serve raw fish in a dirty restaurant without contamination.

We will never go back...

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Sky Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

Food & service are very good. Atmosphere is comfortable, not stuffy.
We enjoy going there, especially for lunch. Reasonably priced.

Placerville, California
“Great food, better prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

This place is always a happening scene. Trendy decor, good service and very reasonable prices make it a good find.

Visited January 2012