We decided to stay 1 night at the Holiday Inn Express on our way from Santa Cruz to Lake Tahoe. What a find! Our family of four enjoyed our brief stay at this hotel - we loved the pool & spa, super fast wifi, breakfast (included), location, friendly staff & room size. Overall, terrific value for money!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn El Dorado Hills
- El Dorado Hills Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in El Dorado Hills, California, is centrally located on highway 50 between Lake Tahoe and San Francisco, just minutes from Sacramento. We are conveniently located in the Town Center on the beautiful shore of a small lake. With its picture perfect scenery and endless variety of activities, El Dorado Hills is the ideal destination whether you are traveling on business or seeking a weekend getaway. For the business traveler local corporate offices include DST, AMDOCS, Blue Shield, Intel, Aerojet, Kikkoman Foods, and the El Dorado Hills Business Park. Folsom Lake, the American River and the Sierra foothills border El Dorado Hills. From world class golfing to hiking, skiing, and white water rafting, cycling, or wine tasting, your favorite way to play is never far away. Within walking distance guests can enjoy the Regal 14 screen movie theater and a variety of fine and casual dining restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express El Dorado Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.