We stayed here for one night during a quick trip to see family.
Hotel is in a beautiful location adjacent to a picturesque town square. Our room as did most on the bottom floor, had an outdoor patio area with nice chairs and pads. The view was of a small man made river/lagoon area with a walking path as well.
Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, movie theater, etc.
The only negative which wasn't horrific by any means was we could hear the springs from the bed in the room directly above ours.......
Will definitely return here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in El Dorado Hills, California, is centrally located on highway 50 between Lake Tahoe and San Francisco, just minutes from Sacramento. We are conveniently located in the Town Center on the beautiful shore of a small lake. With its picture perfect scenery and endless variety of activities, El Dorado Hills is the ideal destination whether you are traveling on business or seeking a weekend getaway. For the business traveler local corporate offices include DST, AMDOCS, Blue Shield, Intel, Aerojet, Kikkoman Foods, and the El Dorado Hills Business Park. Folsom Lake, the American River and the Sierra foothills border El Dorado Hills. From world class golfing to hiking, skiing, and white water rafting, cycling, or wine tasting, your favorite way to play is never far away. Within walking distance guests can enjoy the Regal 14 screen movie theater and a variety of fine and casual dining restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express El Dorado Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn El Dorado Hills
- El Dorado Hills Holiday Inn