“GREAT STAY!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 El Centro

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 El Centro to your Saves list
Motel 6 El Centro
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   395 Smoketree Drive, I-8 at SR 86/South 4th Street, El Centro, CA 92243   |
Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in El Centro
Julian, California
“GREAT STAY!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My family and I really appreciate the stay in this motel. We were there for more than a week and never had a problem. Our room was clean and organized when we got there and the staff kept it clean on a daily basis. The manager and staff were very friendly and attentive. With coffee and News paper every morning for me and a clean pool where my children had lots of fun!!! I will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Zazueta M, Manager at Motel 6 El Centro, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 4662 El Centro. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Mike Zazueta

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I have used this motel several times and now that the rooms have been upgraded and with new flat screen TV, , microwave and fridge a great and convenient place to stay short of long term. If you don't want to cook, fast food is steps away sl is Mexican food and a higher class Resuraunt.

• Stayed April 2013
Armando Q, General Manager at Motel 6 El Centro, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Greetings,

Armando Quintero
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

As soon as I enter to the registration office the employees there were really friendly. The rooms well cleaned and organized. I really enjoyed it! Im pretty sure the persons in charge of managing the hotel, is doing an excellent job!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This recently renovated Motel 6 was a good choice. We booked it on the basis of other reviews on Tripadvisor. The room was basic, quiet and the air conditioner worked well, even though it was over 42 Degrees C outside. The bathroom has a bit of a Formule1 feel about it but worked perfectly fine. Enjoyed the pool too. In summary, perfectly adequate low-priced road trip accommodation.

Room Tip: Always take the upper level in any inn.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stopped on a 2-day jaunt & found a nicely updated property. Paint was fresh & room was clean. Bathroom (shower stall only) had a black granite-like vanity & other modern fixtures. Floor throughout was an attractive faux bamboo, much nicer than carpet full of who knows what kind of dirt.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Right off the highway as we headed for San Diego. One of the finest Motel 6 I have ever stayed in, even though there was a little trouble with a key card lock system that did not work on my arrival. Promptly fixed. Room 123 is poolside and has two beds; recently remodeled. Grassy area right outside for the dog and plenty of kids swimming to stop and pet him. Coffee was available before 7:00a.m. LG flat screen tv. Clean, with the new continental style Motel 6 seems to like. Thanks goodness I got a blue room instead of the wild orange rooms. No carpeting; the new cane look on the floor which allows the floors to be kept much cleaner.
Travel a mile down the street and turn left and you are in El Centro with a few shops, bars, and that is about it. The mall is close by on the highway. There are lots of fast food and sit down places right outside the motel and a Carls right next door.
The entire weekend rate, senior discount, with tax was about $47 and that included the free wifi. Ask at the desk for the password. The internet was fast and worked perfectly. It is well worth planning your stop here is you are traveling in the area or through it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Greetings,

Armando Quintero
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I had never stayed at this Motel 6 before but definetly will do it again. The motel is located in a safe area and its staff is great. Luv it!

Room Tip: Facing the pool rooms are the my choice!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 El Centro? Share your experiences!