“A good bargain even for a Motel 6” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 El Centro

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 El Centro to your Saves list
Motel 6 El Centro
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   395 Smoketree Drive, I-8 at SR 86/South 4th Street, El Centro, CA 92243   |
Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in El Centro
Buena Park
“A good bargain even for a Motel 6”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

This place is being remolded and looked to be mostly done. I lucked out and got a new room with the flat screen TV which I like because it makes streaming from Nefflix easier when the internet works. This brings me to the one issue I had, internet access and i am not sure this is just a motel6 issue as my cell phone also had lousy access. During my stay there were major wind storms which I think were causing most of the issues.

There are a lot of places and stores nearby but be careful crossing the extremely busy street to get to them.

Service was good, parking was easy and the area seemed pretty quiet at night.

Room Tip: Be careful crossing the highway, walk the extra block to the crosswalk.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Armando Q, Manager at Motel 6 El Centro, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 4662 El Centro. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Armando Quintero
Motel 6 El Centro, CA

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to Motel 6 El Centro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 El Centro

Address: 395 Smoketree Drive, I-8 at SR 86/South 4th Street, El Centro, CA 92243
Location: United States > California > California Desert > El Centro
Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in El Centro
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 El Centro 2*
Motel 6 El Centro is located off I-8 at SR 86 / S 4th Street, in the southernmost part of California. Restaurants are within walking distance and shops are nearby. Enjoy our modern rooms and outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 El Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 El Centro Hotel El Centro
Motel Six El Centro
El Centro Motel 6
El Centro Motel Six

If you own or manage Motel 6 El Centro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.