“platinum member got upgraded to 2 Bedroom suite” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in El Centro
Las Vegas, Nevada
“platinum member got upgraded to 2 Bedroom suite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Got upgraded because they don't have a junior suite available at the time of check. I only need a 1-bedroom. Location is excellent. It is close to a shopping center. There are lots of restaurants close by.

The room was clean
Parking was free
Exercise room was fine
Continental breakfast not not bad. It was free. Can't complain.

My job was in Calexico and I have been staying at the Holiday Inn, which is not bad.
Will come back again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to add a comment to Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay in El Centro! It appears as although you resided at our sister property located adjacent to us as they offer the two bedroom suites that unfortunately we do not have at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay there and I be sure to pass on your feedback to the General Manager at the Towneplace Suites.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Orange County, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were completely satisfied with this hotel. It feels brand new and is clean and welcoming. Great front desk staff. Nice indoor pool and hot tub--very welcome in 108 degree heat! Our suite was lovely with nice appointments. Complete breakfast w waffles (the ubiquitous pour and bake yourself), eggs, sausage and a variety of breads. Walkable to the mall and restaurants.This will be our home base whenever we visit our Imperial Valley family.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found our location suitable for your travels. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you on your next trip to the Imperial Valley!
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stayed here this week for work. My days were very long and I really only slept here, but I would say that every time I asked a staff member to come through for me, they did. Examples: preparing an early breakfast to go (445 am), faxing documents for me countless times, use of the front desk scissors a few times, and an extra towel now and then. It had been a few years since my last Fairfield Inn stay and I forgot that this brand of Marriott doesn't have room microwaves and refrigerators. I also forgot how small the rooms are.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on Tripadvisor, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff were gracious in accomodating your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I travel for work often and it takes a lot to impress me but this hotel impressed me. Exceptionally clean room, comfortable bed and perfect pillows. Breakfast was great every morning. I have stayed in large cities and large hotels and this hotel ranks at the top. I will probably never have to return to the area but if I do I definitely will only stay here!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are delighted that your visit was enjoyable and we hope to see you again soon!
Potsdam, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

My family and I had a great time at this beautiful hotel. Our suite was elegant and gorgeous. On a hot summer day, the cool drinks in the lobby were most appreciated. It was quiet and restful, easy to find but away from traffic. We would happily stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, El Centro. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights and we were happy with our rooms. The young lady at the desk was very nice and efficient. Rooms were clean and beds comfy! Good place to stay in El Centro... Have stated at 2 other hotels previously but this was great place to stay .. Convenient to highway, restaurants and shopping. Breakfast was good selection of typical hotel continental breakfast items. Nice lobby area and indoor pool!

Stayed March 2014
Noreen M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
Fairfield, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was traveling on business to El Centro for the first time and so I blindly chose this place. I am so happy I did, Next door is a Starbucks, a mall, movie theater, Best Buy, DDs, Burlington....and Famous Daves, the best BBQ ever. Room was average, VERY CLEAN. I would stay here again for business for sure. Diamond in the desert!

Room Tip: Higher floor the better