“French dip.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Norman, Oklahoma
“French dip.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

French dip and beer battered fries! Yes the burgers are really good I've never had anything bad here but for me it's French dip. The service is great very friendly and I don't recall any orders messed up.

Visited May 2014

Holtville, California
“One of the Great Hang Outs in El Centro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Often go here when we are at the Imperial Valley Mall shopping. Great place to hang out while the kids shop or after shopping yourself to wind down.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“Good food, drinks and SPORTS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

If you're looking to watch your favorite sport while having lunch or dinner, this is the place. I brought my family to this place on a busy Friday and although it was extremely busy we were seated within 5 minutes. If you want a good alcoholic beverage try the Mexicali Margarita, BEST margarita I have ever had!! Burgers are delicious and beer batter fries with chili and cheese are a must!! Price is reasonable, service is great.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Great food but service could be more consistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Having lived in El Centro for about three years I can say without a doubt this was my favorite restaurant in the valley. They have quite the selection of beers and their large menu of different burgers are all delicious and very filling. With that being said I have been here on multiple occasions and have received great service yet on most occasions I have received sub-par service. On these occasions I have been met with poor attitudes or servers that are nowhere to be found most of the time. My other complaint is in regards to the prices. I am not fond of paying an entrée price for a simple appetizer that cost twice as much as it should. If your looking for a place for a night out or want to catch a game with your friends and family I would definitely recommend Burgers and Beer, I just wouldn't recommend them for their service. Other than that If I was ever in the area I would come back in a heart beat.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, Oregon
“Good Burger, OK overall...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Let me start by saying that the Gary Burger is quite delicious. I was not however impressed with the appetizer order of cheese fries, I frankly think they are overpriced for what you actually get. The atmosphere is that of a sports bar and they have a great selection of draft and craft beers. The service is not that great, you can easily go through your whole meal and only see your server when they take your order and when they drop off your food...good luck getting drink refills in a timely manner.

• Visited October 2013