Couldn't have been happier with this hotel. I stayed there with 3 friends for a night and we were all very happy with the property. It was clean, well kept up and the front desk staff was very nice. A wonderful surprise was the breakfast the next morning! It was your typical hotel buffet breakfast fare - bagels, toast, cereal, etc..., but they also had cinnamon rolls that were arguably some of the best I've ever had!! They were served warm and tasted fabulous! There was a card on each table giving the history of the cinnamon rolls, as well as reasons why they were everyone's favorite. That marketing piece alone was brilliant! Extremely creative and very well written. If I had read that and not already been enjoying those delicious cinnamon rolls, I would have definitely made a beeline to go get one. Okay, back to my comments about the hotel because there were other good things besides the cinnamon rolls. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room was very spacious even with four of us in it. I don't find myself in El Centro very often, but if I needed a place to stay I would absolutely stay at this property again!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express El Centro Hotel El Centro
- Holiday Inn Express El Centro Hotel
- Holiday Inn El Centro
- El Centro Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your best option for service, comfort, and value in the Southern California desert. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in El Centro offers 100 beautifully appointed, all non-smoking rooms and minisuites with a variety of features and amenities available to ensure that your travel needs are well taken care of. Be sure to start your day off right with our Express Start breakfast; we also have conference and banquet rooms available for your event or business needs. All rooms come equipped with free high speed Internet access, in-room fridge and microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and in-room coffee services. Pay per view movies and games are available as well. Pamper yourself in one of our Jacuzzi or balcony suites. We are centrally located in El Centro and within minutes of many recreational activities including golfing, fishing, birdwatching, bowling, museums, shopping and fine dining. El Centro Regional Medical Center and Centinela State Prison are located nearby. The Imperial Valley is famous for seasonal activities such as the Cattle Call Rodeo, the Midwinter Fair and Fiestaand the Blue Angels Air Show, held annually at the nearby Naval Air Facility.Be sure to check out the Imperial Valley Sand Dunesor Glamis, where scenes from your favorite movies have been filmed. Also experience the unique culture south of the border in Mexicali, Mexico, which is known for its shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express El Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.