I had the opportunity <grin> to have business in El Centro and wanted to stay somewhere decent. I found this property and booked it without a) knowing the area or b) not having any expectations. I was pleasantly surprised that the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The rooms had the A/C already blowing (outside was pushing 110 F) and the shades were drawn so the heat wouldn’t penetrate into the room. I was given a room facing the Interstate and didn’t even hear one car during the stay. I would recommend this location if you have to travel I-8 or have work in El Centro. On a side note, I did joke with the front desk about requesting the Presidential suite and the wanted to know if I wanted to reserve it, for only 159.00 a night. I was tempted and visited the suite and it was well laid out and comfortable looking but I passed.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express El Centro Hotel El Centro
- Holiday Inn Express El Centro Hotel
- Holiday Inn El Centro
- El Centro Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your best option for service, comfort, and value in the Southern California desert. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in El Centro offers 100 beautifully appointed, all non-smoking rooms and minisuites with a variety of features and amenities available to ensure that your travel needs are well taken care of. Be sure to start your day off right with our Express Start breakfast; we also have conference and banquet rooms available for your event or business needs. All rooms come equipped with free high speed Internet access, in-room fridge and microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and in-room coffee services. Pay per view movies and games are available as well. Pamper yourself in one of our Jacuzzi or balcony suites. We are centrally located in El Centro and within minutes of many recreational activities including golfing, fishing, birdwatching, bowling, museums, shopping and fine dining. El Centro Regional Medical Center and Centinela State Prison are located nearby. The Imperial Valley is famous for seasonal activities such as the Cattle Call Rodeo, the Midwinter Fair and Fiestaand the Blue Angels Air Show, held annually at the nearby Naval Air Facility.Be sure to check out the Imperial Valley Sand Dunesor Glamis, where scenes from your favorite movies have been filmed. Also experience the unique culture south of the border in Mexicali, Mexico, which is known for its shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express El Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.