This is the best property to stay at in El Centro. The site is a long bkock off of the Interstae, while others back up to I-8, which I'm sure is noisier. The property is about two years old, but is kept in very good condition. I would have guessed about 9 months old. The interior as well as exterior is well kept, with maintenance kept up. Rooms are spacious, with granite tile floors as well as bath surrounds. This compliments the granite counters in the bath and sink area (this was in a larger room). The refrigerator and microwave are a nice touch. The high-speed internet also was appreciated. Beds were comfy, the TV a big 32 inch model. Rooms were quiet, and the AC unit made cold air on the warm afternoons. Exercise room was good with an elypitcal trainer that I used a few times.
Guest services were helpful and very nice. All in all, they get high marks all around.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express El Centro Hotel El Centro
- Holiday Inn Express El Centro Hotel
- Holiday Inn El Centro
- El Centro Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your best option for service, comfort, and value in the Southern California desert. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in El Centro offers 100 beautifully appointed, all non-smoking rooms and minisuites with a variety of features and amenities available to ensure that your travel needs are well taken care of. Be sure to start your day off right with our Express Start breakfast; we also have conference and banquet rooms available for your event or business needs. All rooms come equipped with free high speed Internet access, in-room fridge and microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and in-room coffee services. Pay per view movies and games are available as well. Pamper yourself in one of our Jacuzzi or balcony suites. We are centrally located in El Centro and within minutes of many recreational activities including golfing, fishing, birdwatching, bowling, museums, shopping and fine dining. El Centro Regional Medical Center and Centinela State Prison are located nearby. The Imperial Valley is famous for seasonal activities such as the Cattle Call Rodeo, the Midwinter Fair and Fiestaand the Blue Angels Air Show, held annually at the nearby Naval Air Facility.Be sure to check out the Imperial Valley Sand Dunesor Glamis, where scenes from your favorite movies have been filmed. Also experience the unique culture south of the border in Mexicali, Mexico, which is known for its shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express El Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.