I am currently staying in this Hotel long term working in the Navy Air Facility in total 60+ days.... everyday I dread going back to the hotel.
The Jacuzzi is always dirty.
The swimming pool is so cold, just don't go in it, even relaxing by the pool is not an option as there is only 2 sun loungers... both broken!!
Looking for shade?? nah, even the parasells are broken!
BBQ?? if you want to ruin a bird's habitat that's growing in there!!
I have been woken up by someone hammering the floors replacing the carpet at 7am, someone snoring next door (the walls are paper thin) and someone having sex! I went to use the washing facilities and they burnt a hole though my clothes, the hotel did not provide replacements or cover the costs of the damage.
The hotel receptionists are very friendly and do their best to help but clearly are lacking any sort of managerial skills.
Generally from what I have experienced the rooms are kept to a reasonable standard, the towels are changed and beds made daily, however the cleaners have very little respect for peoples property, I have found stuff I have left on the bed scrunched up on the side with the bin left on top of them!
The shower head was broken when we arrived and we have since found cockroaches in the in the room- Unacceptable!
The biggest most annoying fact about the whole hotel is the ridiculously slow, barely non existent WiFi... they have about 5 routers but still you loose connection every 10-15 mins.... I had better internet service in Afghanistan living in a tent!!
I have complained to the manager and still nothing has changed.... rating this hotel as 'Terrible' is generous to say the least!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express El Centro Hotel El Centro
- Holiday Inn Express El Centro Hotel
- Holiday Inn El Centro
- El Centro Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your best option for service, comfort, and value in the Southern California desert. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in El Centro offers 100 beautifully appointed, all non-smoking rooms and minisuites with a variety of features and amenities available to ensure that your travel needs are well taken care of. Be sure to start your day off right with our Express Start breakfast; we also have conference and banquet rooms available for your event or business needs. All rooms come equipped with free high speed Internet access, in-room fridge and microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and in-room coffee services. Pay per view movies and games are available as well. Pamper yourself in one of our Jacuzzi or balcony suites. We are centrally located in El Centro and within minutes of many recreational activities including golfing, fishing, birdwatching, bowling, museums, shopping and fine dining. El Centro Regional Medical Center and Centinela State Prison are located nearby. The Imperial Valley is famous for seasonal activities such as the Cattle Call Rodeo, the Midwinter Fair and Fiestaand the Blue Angels Air Show, held annually at the nearby Naval Air Facility.Be sure to check out the Imperial Valley Sand Dunesor Glamis, where scenes from your favorite movies have been filmed. Also experience the unique culture south of the border in Mexicali, Mexico, which is known for its shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express El Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.