“Nice Facility.....Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in El Cajon
Westminster, CA USA
“Nice Facility.....Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I spent two nights here as part of a golf tournament.....from the minute I walked into the reception area and through the entire stay the staff here just could't do enough for you. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and really devoted to making your stay here both pleasant and stress free.

The rooms are awesome, fresh, and very well maintained and the pool is wonderful. We played two different courses during the tournament and both were in excellent condition. I don't think I could find a negative here if I tried, so feel comfortable if you're in the San Diego / El Cajon area that you won't go wrong at this resort.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Newcastle, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and four teenage kids stayed here in July for four days. We had a wonderful stay. The rooms were clean, contemporary and comfortable. The property is beautiful and relaxing. It took approx 30 minutes to get to beach using the highways. The only negative was that Internet was not included in the room however I would definitely recommend!

Room Tip: We stayed in 312 & 313. We hand a ground floor room with nice patio and about 50 feet from the p...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
El Cajon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

My wife and I spent an extended amount of time as guests of this hotel. While the staff is execellent, we were particularly impressed with the front desk who patiently assisted us with our many requests, and with Kenn and Cheryl whose kindness was much appreciated. Ths is a beautiful resort and although our stay for two months was unexpected, we're very lucky to have been referred to Sycuan Resort.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
SycuanManagement, Manager at Sycuan Golf & Tennis Resort, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for your review Bill. We truly appreciate your feedback. As much as no one likes unexpected events to occur, it is a pleasure to have you and your wife consider Sycuan Resort as your home for the two months you are here.
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

One of my favorite concert venues in San Diego. Specifically because it's small (457 seats), comfortable, every seat is great, and the bar is separate from the performance area, so you aren't disturbed by waiters, waitresses, clanking dishes and whirring blenders the way you are at many other San Diego concert venues. Here, the focus is on the music first. If you're fortunate enough to see a live act here, it will be memorable. The acoustics are great, the seating is comfortable and plush, and you can have a great time in the casino before or after the show. Sycuan isn't my favorite casino in San Diego (look to other reviews on the casino itself), but it is one of my favorite concert venues. They get great acts and typically have no ticket fees. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write an amazing review on Sycuan Casino's Live & Up Close venue. We find that it is a great amenity to us and love having the opportunity to have accommodations as an option for when guests wish to turn an evening event into a night of fun and not worry about driving all the way home. We can't wait to have you back!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I was drifting through El Cajon and needed a room for the night. I looked all over El Cajon, and. Opulent find anything that I was going to be confident in. Went by a few local motels, usual druggies hanging out. Checked out the Sycuan Golf and Tennis resort. Now don't let the name fool you. I never saw the golf course, however I walked in got a great rate, a great room, and they have security on property making rounds. It was safe. I was so pleasantly surprised that I returned a week later on business and stayed there again. Great Staff, great clean room with tons of amenities. Old style two story buildings, quiet. Nice accommodations

Room Tip: I had a corner room, was very happy
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
SycuanManagement, Manager at Sycuan Golf & Tennis Resort, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
We are a glad you found your way to us that night AND returned for another stay! Let us know how can can further enhance your future stay and we hope to accommodate!
St. George, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is the old Singing Hills golf course. It is a mature course with lots and lots of trees. Literally every fairway has trees on both sides. It's not my favorite course in So Cal (not even top 50) but it's worth the greens fees if you're in the area.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
San Clemente, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This place is funky. Kind of has that old school, retro vibe. My buddy and I booked a suite for a weekend golf outing and found it to be quite impressive. Yes, the old brick and mortar walls have a fresh coat of off-white paint and new contemporary furnishings but the attraction is the golf, truth be told. This property has the best Executive Course I have ever played and we had the added luxury of having our single story suite open up to the finishing holes. Nice place for a weekend.

Room Tip: Check out Echo Lounge and have your meals in there, you'll feel like a "member."
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Sycuan Golf & Tennis Resort? Share your experiences!