“A+” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1220 W. Main Street, El Cajon, CA 92020   |
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in El Cajon
“A+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A+ Customer service. My first choice every time I need to stay at a hotel. Perfect if your driving or using public transport. A block away from the trolley station and main st exit off the 8 east. Food/gas all across the street and a Dennys in the same parking lot. Clean rooms with a fridge, microwave , bathroom w/ shower and a tv with hbo. Great place overall.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2015 via mobile

Love this place! clean quite and a great place to stay.rooms are clean and management is very friendly. Close to highway so it's convenient to get around to anywhere I need to be.I would recommendIf you need a clean quite place to get away

• Stayed February 2015
El Cajon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2015

My Fiance and I are transitioning from Seattle and when the place we were going to stay fell through, we needed a place to stay. We decided to come to the relax inn in El Cajon.

Since arriving we have stayed at a few hotels to get a feel for the area's hotels. We stayed a few nights here and there but then we ended up needing a few weeks stay and decided on here.

The management has been superbly nice and understanding. The items in the rooms have been kept exactly where they were after cleaning. ie: no stealing or moving. Just cleaning.
Every AC has worked perfectly in each room.
There isnt any noise besides the freeway but that isnt loud at all.
No loud neighbors but im assuming it would be dealt with quickly if we were to complain.
We have not used the pool but have seen people using it with children and having fun!
Always Parking. Also shares a space with Denny's.
It is close to two malls and anything else you could want!
25 minutes from the beach!

All in all we would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

The front office managers are always there when I need them,and know me on a first name basis. There is a Denny's in the same lot with a taco shop, ARCO/ampm and 711 across the street. The I-8 highway is right when you exit the parking lot. The rooms are clean & orderly, quiet and easy access. Free HBO and WIFI. This is the only hotel/inn I stay because of the great costomer service. They always take care of me eveytime I stay. Even when I call they know who I am. Great people all around. A+

• Stayed January 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

Extremely excellent place to stay staff excellent prices are very reasonable I will continue to stay here when I'm in town I've also stayed here for the past several months cuz I've been working out of this area so anyone else please enjoy your stay here the staff like I said we'll take care of everything that you need just food nearby easy on and off of the freeway thank you have a great

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and how comfortable the bed, Hotel is closed to Freeway I-8, all attraction and convenient stores near by, Ask for manager to get best discount price in el cajon, he is professional and gave us 4 nights with discount price. Room has microwave, refrigerator and guest laundry facility. I impressed with Wireless internet , its really high speed as i needed to work remotely, My family enjoyed stayed and will recommend to all friends, will be back again.

• Stayed December 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2015

Very bad costumer service. The director is so rude very bad way of talking with the costumer. .
They makes you feel like your staying was for free !!
I really not recommend this hotel for anyone.
Worst hotel, worst manager and worst costumer service.

• Stayed January 2015

Been to Relax Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!