“Beautiful rooms, great rates, and wonderful staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 14 Attractions in El Cajon
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
8 attraction reviews
“Beautiful rooms, great rates, and wonderful staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

My high school reunion was hosted here so I booked a room rather than drive back to my parents' home.
The front desk staff were very courteous, very friendly, and quite helpful.
I was a little apprehensive because the exterior, while well maintained, doesn't look too different from when I was a kid.
What a pleasant surprise!
My first floor corner room was gorgeous, very spacious, clean, and had a great view! I don't often take a photo of hotel rooms but I did this time. It was such a nice room.
I compared my photos to their website and judging by the website pictures, I guess I had a one bedroom suite. I'm surprised, given the low rate I paid. So I'd say it is an even better value!
I didn't golf, but I heard from some of my former classmates they had a really good time on the course.

Visited August 2013

Vancouver, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Update the name”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

It's the Sycuan Golf Resort now. Very walkable course. Par 3 #12 is their signature hole. Not too many courses end with a Par 3 on the 18th. If your running a one-day tournament, Oak Glen with a Par 5 18th is probably a better choice.

Visited April 2013
San Diego, California
9 attraction reviews
“The course is in great shape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This course is a winner!! It is never crowded, it is reasonable to play and it is in great shape. It is in much better shape than it's neighboring courses. The food is also very good and it is delightful to sit on the patio in these warm, balmy nights under the east county sky. It is a perfect place for an afternoon 18 holes and dinner

Visited May 2013