“Great Burgers and Malts” 5 of 5 stars

1285 E. Madison, El Cajon, CA
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Hamburgers
El Cajon, California
“Great Burgers and Malts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I am old fashioned and Love a Malt but they are hard to come by. I have eaten at Fred's location in Alpine since 2007 and loved when he opened in El Cajon and I am a regular now. Great Burgers huge, they have a 2 pounder you can have them cut in 4's and feed a whole family with Burgers the old fashioned way and yummy

Visited August 2012

San Diego, California
“Great Hamburgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I pleasant change from the fast food joints. Hamburgers are very good and fries are better than average.
Best part - order yourself a godd old fashion milkshake or malt!
I want one just thinking about it!

Visited July 2012
“Clean neat little old fashioned restaurant. Great hamburgers. Will visit again when in town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Excellent hamburgers and fries. Cut little restaurant with a clean 50's theme. Wonderful signs in the restaurant. Nice clean bathrooms. Good service will definitely visit again when in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
El Cajon, California
“Our family favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

We love Fred's. We frequent Fred's in Alpine and in El Cajon. My kids love the malts and shakes. I think they're burgers are delicious and so does my husband. He and I both love their onion rings. We also enjoy the 50's atmosphere. It's so fun to see the old advertisements and posters. They place has a lot of charm and the food is yummy along with it.

Visited April 2012