“Yaks!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of YAKS on the 5

YAKS on the 5
4917 Dunsmuir Ave, Dunsmuir, CA 96025 (Formerly Hitching Post)
1 530-678-3517
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 13 restaurants in Dunsmuir
Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Description: YAKS on the 5 serves outrageously creative breakfast and burgers to norcal locals and I-5 travelers. After doing business for the last 10 years as a specialty coffee shop and fast casual dining this location is the first time YAKS has been able to offer full gourmet breakfast and burgers. In addition to our regular fair like espresso, paninis, salads and home-made pastries, we now offer some of the most creative breakfast and burger creations on the five. Hours of operation: Mon-Sat 730am-7pm and Sunday 8am to 5pm. Find us on facebook at YAKS on the 5...COMING SOON... Norcal's largest selection of craft beers
Dunsmuir, California
“Yaks!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I cant believe we have a Yaks in Dunsmuir, this is great! The food is awesome, adding another great restaurant to a small town known for is numerous really good restaurants. I think it is awesome that all the coffee is roasted their on site, some of the best coffee I have had. I would definitely make a stop if you are on your way through. Also the art work in the restaurant is amazing!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

95% Recommend
“Love the decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This place was awesome. I absolutely loved the decor specially the light fixtures!! They were made out of empty liquor bottles. The patron lights were beautiful. Where did you guys get those? I would love to purchase some.

• Visited August 2013