“Cute but NOT quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Alexandria, Virginia
“Cute but NOT quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

in a nutshell -
- was there twice. Once for lunch. once for brunch.
lunch was very good. Seemed like everyone there was scarfing down their lunch to hurry back to work. Okay, good. I like that. Don't waste time. Get in, get out. awesome. got it.

bunch was another story. My work in the area had ended. I had a really late flight so I figured I'd go back, enjoy a relaxing late breakfast (food was awesome by the way) but walked in to find children EVERYWHERE! So, for my disclaimer - I do not have kids. I had very well behaved nephews who knew not to jump on a bench seat at a restaurant while the person ALSO sitting on the bench seat 4' away was trying to eat. There. I said it. I appreciate well behaved children. I understand that stay-at-home moms need an outlet but really, when you let your children run wild through a restaurant while you sit and chat like they don't even exist... yeah. back to the food.

THE FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING. Service excellent. I had never been here before and didn't understand how or what to order. The staff was very helpful and understanding. They were efficient but didn't make me feel rushed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denica F, Owner at Denica's, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed the food and service from our friendly staff. We like to have all of our guests relax and we apologize for the incident with the children. We know that sometimes all kids can be a little out of control. :) We hope that we will see you again to enjoy more delicious meals and relax here at Denica's. We thank you for your review and we appreciate your business. Best, Denica & James (Owners)

Dublin, California
“Best Cafe in Town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I love coming to Denicas. I've been a fan of this restaurant since I moved to Dublin in 2001' The wait in line, is long at times, but it's definitely worth the wait. I love the muffins (pumpkin, and blueberry) and the burritos are great too. Huevos Rancheros is my favorite, my kids favorite is the Nutella Crepe and the dessert is scrumptious, YUM!! I highly recommend Denica's, you won't be disappointed!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denica F, Owner at Denica's, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
That's awesome to hear Leslie! We love to hear from our great guests about their positive experiences here at Denica's. We are so happy you left some of your personal recommendations as well! We thank you for recognizing our hard work and our dedication to friendly service and we hope to see you and your kids soon for some more Nutella Crepes! :) Best, Denica & James (Owners)
Dublin, California
“Best Restaurant in Dublin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is by far the best place in Dublin! I always come for breakfast. They always take great care of military members and the food is sooooooo good! I take all of my family there whenever they come visit me in California.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denica F, Owner at Denica's, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and taking the time to write your review. We are so grateful to have such amazing guests here at Denica's. We thank you for also bringing your family in when they visit you in California. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and your family as well :) Best, Denica & James (Owners)
“Cookie heaven.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Denica's is our fav place to have some delicious breakfast and cookies. Don't be alarm when you get in there and it's pack. That is a good sign. Although, packed their customer service is on par. It's worth the wait, trust me.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denica F, Owner at Denica's, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
That is awesome to hear! We love to make our guests happy by providing the most delicious breakfasts and cookies! We know it can get a bit packed at times but we appreciate your recognition of dedicated customer service! We hope to be seeing you again shortly! Best, Denica & James (Owners)
Warwick Township, Pennsylvania
“Excellent potential.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

On our recent visit to California our son and his wife brought us here, as it is their favorite breakfast
place. Upon entering there was an immediate and wonderful aroma of freshly baked pastry.
We stood in line, for just a few minutes and placed our order. Our meals were served in a reasonably prompt manner but they forgot to put the strawberries in my pancakes. The waitress
offered to bring a new platter but we didn't have time. The food presentation was appetizing and everyone enjoyed their meal. Our son took cookies home which the children loved. It seemed to me that service was uneven at nearby tables, some promptly served while others were kept waiting. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denica F, Owner at Denica's, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
We are so glad that you got to stop in and visit us! We would like to thank your son for the recommendation to come here! Children do seem to always want some cookies to bring home :) We are dedicated to providing a friendly service with the most delicious food. We apologize for the strawberry incident but next time you stop in we will be sure to give you some extras! Thanks again! Best, Denica & James (Owners)