“Good taste and service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Mumbai
“Good taste and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We did a take out twice from this restaurant. Both times we tried veg dishes (noodles and soups) and the taste was very good (I am not from Thailand so can't speak of originality). We will definitely try it again. The menu is quite extensive and dishes look delicious.
The service was excellent both times. First time there was a 45 min wait time and they were upfront about it. They even offered free ice tea as a thankful gesture.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco, California
“Very good food, Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I've been meaning to try out this place since I moved to the area and I finally did. I took my mom who is a "pad thai" snob to try out this place. I have to say, their pad thai passed with my mom. It passed with me too. It's flavorful with noodles well done. It had a good amount of chicken and shrimp in it. It could use a bit more vegetables though. I also ordered their crispy duck. It was pretty good. I like the service a lot. It was fast and the servers are very nice. They are pleasant and always smiling. They greet oyu when you come in and say bye so warmly when you leave. I really like that. The portions are good and the prices are very reasonable. The place is small but cute inside. I'll definitely come back and try their other dishes.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CA
“HAIR IN FOOD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Two out of three times coming to this place there has been hair in the food. Disgusting. The staff does not wear hair nets!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Ramon, California
“Good flavors, reasonable portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife had wanted to try this place since a friend told her about it. We arrived before 6pm on a Friday night, almost had the place to ourselves. BY the time we left it was almost full. We had the "Fresh Rolls" appetizer - not the fried Spring Rolls - two large rolls cut in half - very good, especially with either the peanut sauce or the sweet and sour sauce. Chili Beef was very tasty, and not to spicy (spicyness can be adjusted on most dishes).
Portions are not large, but two entree's and the Fresh Rolls were enough for the two of us. We especially appreciated the flavors in each dish - crisp and tasty, not muddled like some Thai food can be prepared. We will be back

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, California
“Small, modern and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Nice and modern atmosphere with good Thai food from an extended menu. The closest local food quality to what I experienced in Thailand.

• Visited January 2013