I spend 3 nights at the hotel for a wedding. I saw some great, average and poor things. One of the great things was location. Across the streets from a bunch of restaurants and a Regal movie theater. The lobby was always clean and the standard room has a very specious sitting room with a nice long couch (this is also a pull out bed) a big flat screen tv and a tiny kitchenette (a little fridge but no microwave) a sink and a coffee maker). People at the front desk were very nice and the crib requested upon the reservation was waiting in the room.
Some of the average things; although the people at the front desk were nice, upon check in they were a bit confused as to a "goody bag" we were supposed to get (a gift from the bride and groom), it took them a long time to sort it out and several hrs later we found out the actually gave us the wrong one. The wake up call was always interesting, FYI set up an additional alarm clock and do not risk their call! I had 3 different wake up calls and they were all done at different times than those requested. The last wake up call was 35 min late!
The hotel includes breakfast. Do not expect greatness, however you will find at least one thing you will enjoy... And it is free. Bad thing they do not have hot chocolate for the kids in the free breakfast, just coffee, tea or plane milk... If you want hot cocoa it will cost you almost $4 from their little grab and go cafe.
There are 5 things that I would love improvement on. 1) the restroom in the bedrooms are extremely tiny. Really!! You have to open the door all the way to be able to enter (otherwise you hit the toilet) one you are all the way in you are then able to close the door.
2) the rooms are a bit run down, from the worn out carpets to some rust stain around the tub drain plug.
3) there is almost no storage spaces. There is a little closet and 3 drawer. For a family of 4 staying in the room you either put everything on the couch, which takes all your sitting spaces away or put everything on the top shelf of the closet which is so high you cannot see what is up there.
4) parking: there is not enough! Both time I came in late I had to park close to babies r us parking, which is pretty far from the hotel, I was uneasy leaving my car so far from the protection of being in the vicinity of the hotel.
5) I understand the pool is not heated, but it would be great if the hotel can add a jacuzzi/spa. It would give guess an option during the colder weather season.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton Hotel Dublin
- Amerisuites Dublin
- Dublin Amerisuites