“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
New Delhi, India
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I am on a Business trip and I have stayed in this hotel 5-6 times. Its a really good experience.
The staff is very courteous and good.
Their staffs like Chris (the chauffer), a really good guy.
Good ambience.. Good location.. Good staff

Room Tip: Rooms which open in the lawn
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear A nirban_cty - thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit, and for taking the time to share your experiences. It's so great to know you enjoyed your stay. Getting guest feedback like yours is what our staff strives for, so thank you for sharing. Please come back to stay with us again soon. Thanks again,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

What else can I say...... great hotel, wonderful employees, super clean rooms which is a must in my book, and excellent food. I check in a little earlier than most and my room is always ready to go. Thank you for a relaxing trip!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear N0rthriver - thank you for choosing to stay with us (again) during your recent trip. It's always great to hear from our guests, and especially nice to know you enjoyed your stay. We love having you as our guest. Please come back and stay with us again soon. Thanks again,
Placerville, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed the night here. The rooms were clean witch is always a must but the blankets were horrible and the bed is like laying on plywood. They need better mattresses and comforters. The location was great. easy access to highway, resturants and shopping near by.

• Stayed January 2014
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, January 23, 2014

Petaluma, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn in probably 35 years since those childhood trips with the entire family packed into the station wagon. Hopefully it will be another 35 years before I stay at another one. Low-end property, poor service, and absolutely the world's most uncomfortable beds - I felt like I was sleeping on top of a chicken coop, with uneven wire coils. Next day - totally exhausted and pretty useless in my day long meeting. Next time I'll commute.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
SFTravelerFoodie - thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent work trip. We very much appreciate your feedback, and the feedback from all our guests. It is truly disappointing to learn that your experience fell below expectations. I would like to discuss your stay with us in more detail to better understand the issues you mention. Please give me a call at the below number at your earliest convenience. I promise you the issues you outline have been or will be addressed. We hope you will come back and stay with us again so that we can have a chance to provide you with an experience you expect and deserve. Thank you, Paul Munyasia CHA General Manager 925.574.7101
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Front desk clerks were very friendly but also very rehearsed. Red flags went up when they directed me across the parking lot to my room.

Opened the old school door and was immediately overcome with mediocrity.

The most half assed update I have ever seen. Rough fit and finish everywhere, old depressing art and ripped carpet. Check out the photos.

Maybe there are better rooms elsewhere in the hotel but I doubt it.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
SioneT, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
sibdog,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Holiday Inn. I would appreciate it if you could contact me in regards to your feedback.

You can reach me at the number below.

Kind Regards,
Sione Tupouata
Front Office Manager
925.574.7110
Dublin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here on a Tuesday night when the hotel was sold out. I felt that the service I received at the front desk was outstanding. The girls were efficient with their check-ins, but more importantly they treated the guests like gold. I had dinner in the restaurant and the food and service was excellent, especially loved the Island Shrimp appetizer. The pool and gym were a great amenity as well, pool was nicely heated, and the gym was new. I would love to come back and stay at this property again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Waterloverroxy - thank you so much for staying with us last week. And thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always great to hear about our guests who enjoy not only our hotel, but also the hotel ammentities and our staff. And we agree, the Island Shrimp at the Ballybunion (the hotel restaurant) is outstanding.

We value the feedback from all our guests, so thank you again for taking the time to share yours with us. We look forward to having you come back and stay with us again soon.
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were en route to Yosemite and wanted to be out of San Francisco to avoid traffic. Our room albeit very small was well decorated and modern. Very clean and bed was comfortable. There is no complimentary breakfast but a restaurant on site. Restaurant was mediocre at best.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Liz_H_13_13 - thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Dublin. While we are glad to hear you found the rooms acceptable and your bed comfortable, we are sorry to learn your experience overall and in particular in our restaurant was mediocre. Getting feedback directly from our guests is very important to us, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail, I would love to hear from you. Feel free to call me at any time at the below number. We hope to have another opportunity to have you stay with us so we can provide you an experience that meets or exceeds your expectations. Thank you again,

925.574.7101

Been to Holiday Inn Dublin? Share your experiences!