“Short notice reservations” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Fresno, California
“Short notice reservations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Angel is the best, she got me a room reservation when they were completely sold out. I stay here frequently and the staff is great. Expect top notch service from everyone from the front desk with Angel and Mohmed to Aaron and Natalie in the resturant/bar and even the housekeeping staff. They will open the doors for you when your hands are full.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Dear Vince S: Thank you for the very kind comments regarding the staff and service. I will make a point of sharing this with the mentioned staff and the whole team. Always welcome here!

At your service;

Paul Munyasia, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

If you want to walk through dirty smoke smelling hallways this is the place to stay. If you want cools eggs, cold over cooked English muffins and warm yogurt make sure you eat at their fine dining establishment.

The meal capped off my stay. 20 minutes for them to cook one scrambled egg and an English muffin. With only 5 people thee to eat I not sure what the deal was.

Go stay in Livermore at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed May 2012
Dear ThisBird,

I am so sorry to hear that your experience at the hotel was below your expectations. I would like to discuss your stay further and have you return. I really appreciate your candid review and the opportunity to improve our customer service, and the mentioned condition lapses. Please contact me directly as I would like an opportunity to make this right. I can be reached at 925-574-7101.

Spokane, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

The staff were friendly, however the room left something to be desired. Half of the bulbs in the bath were burned out. The shower handle was so hard to turn on I called the office asking if it was broken. Noise from the hallway was especially loud, perhaps due to the open space between the bottom of the door and the floor.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Dear DBP56: We appreciate your review and the opportunity to work on the condition areas mentioned. Please contact me directly as I would like to address areas specific to the concerns with the maintenance team. My number is 925-574-7101 . I look forward to your call.

Livermore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

My husband and stayed here for 1 night and we really enjoyed our stay! The hotel has modern decor and we loved the beds! Everything seemed clean and well taken care of. The staff is very friendly and willing to help you! They also have a gorgeous event space for weddings and special events; very modern and stylish with a HUGE 2 story bridal suite. The courtyard is quant and well taken care of. I will definitely be referring this hotel!

Room Tip: The suites are the best!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
SioneT, Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. It pleases me to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved our two story bridle suite.

We hope to see you again soon.

Thanks Again,

Sione Tupouata
Front Office Supervisor
Sacramento, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This place is past it's prime. It's a large rambling place and seems like a giant retro motel more than a hotel.

The staff were all friendly and helpful, in fact, very much so.

The room was dated (decor, color schemes, carpets, cottage cheese ceiling, etc). Bathroom small and cramped. Not very good sound proofing, so neighbors activities and voices are a factor. Bed was soft and uneven.

General ambience was poor. Hallways smelled like somebody overdid it with some kind of antiseptic cleaner. Overall, the place needs a major remodel.

The room was a relative bargain on short notice compared to others in the area ($99) but I won't stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Over this is not a bad hotel. I am staying for 2 nights. The staff is friendly and courteous, there are restaurants nearby including Outback Steakhouse, hooters, Starbucks as well as the on property restaurant. The hotel lobby is updated with the refreshed Holiday Inn look. Upon arrival I received my typical upgrade for being Platinum to a larger room with the courtyard balcony along with a bottle of water and 20% off at the restaurant. There is an indoor heated pool and hot tub along with a workout facility with three pieces of equipment. The room was clean and newly upgraded as well with a flat panel TV and Sleep Number™ beds. I wish they had more outlets available bedside for plugging in my iPad and phone. In room 303 the Internet was intermittent and when connected was incredibly slow, I ended up using my air card. Overall the stay was nice and clean.

Room Tip: There is a highway on the south side of the hotel, to avoid the notice request a north facing room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
SioneT, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to see that your overall experience here was great. I want to apologize for your experience with our wireless internet service. We will be sure to take the proper steps needed to insure that this will not be a reacurring issue. If you want to contact me directly on this matter my email address is sione@hidublinca.com.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks Again,
Sione Tupouata
Front Office Supervisor
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

I stay there for 4 nights. I got a room in the executive section. It had a bed where you select your firmness. The hotel had a few perks for pc members. The internet was slow most of the time, they need to work on this. The hotel is close to food and shopping. The room was clean but a bit small. They took care of your every need.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
HolidayInnDublin, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dublin, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Thank you for your feedback, and for being a PCR member. I'm pleased to read that you felt well taken care of and liked the proximity to off property amenities. I want to apologize for your experience with our internet speed, as mentioned. We want to look into and address any connectivity issues as mentioned in your review. Should you want to share more in detail, please email me directly at your convinience.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the tri-valley area.

At your service,

Holiday Inn Dublin

Been to Holiday Inn Dublin? Share your experiences!