“Great pizza and wings” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 135 Restaurants in Dublin
Fairborn, Ohio
“Great pizza and wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The pepperoni pizza was really good and the leftovers tasted just as good the next day. The service was great and the atmosphere conducive to hanging out with friends or grabbing a bite to eat after the movie. This little pizza place gave the feeling of a neighborhood pizza joint. There was a variety of people who came in and ordered many different things from the menu. Everything was made fresh and personalized for the customer. The prices were reasonable too.

Visited May 2014

Cadillac, Michigan
“Very Good Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Place and walked over to the mall area for dinner, I felt like having 'good' pizza (not the $5 Little Ceasar type). Didn't see any Italian Restaurants, then stumbled on Me n Eds Pizzaria in the food court area. They sold HUGE slices which I was leery about because I wanted a pizza right out of the oven. I went ahead and ordered a slice of pepperorni & cheese, and was surprised when they heated it in the oven (I did not ask them to do this). It was very good; I was surprised that I couldn't tell that it was not freshly made (I normally don't but ready made slices). Highly recommend for a quick slice of very good pizza, excellent service also. They also sell pizzas you can custom order. Loved the crust!

Visited May 2014