“Very Good Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Cadillac, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Place and walked over to the mall area for dinner, I felt like having 'good' pizza (not the $5 Little Ceasar type). Didn't see any Italian Restaurants, then stumbled on Me n Eds Pizzaria in the food court area. They sold HUGE slices which I was leery about because I wanted a pizza right out of the oven. I went ahead and ordered a slice of pepperorni & cheese, and was surprised when they heated it in the oven (I did not ask them to do this). It was very good; I was surprised that I couldn't tell that it was not freshly made (I normally don't but ready made slices). Highly recommend for a quick slice of very good pizza, excellent service also. They also sell pizzas you can custom order. Loved the crust!

Visited May 2014