“Food is Good but Customer Service is Average” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 136 Restaurants in Dublin
Secunderabad, India
“Food is Good but Customer Service is Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I recently went to their restaurant twice. Once for a sit-in dinner with a colleague of mine and the other time to carry away food.

The first time when I went for Dinner, the customer service was average. It was almost like the person had almost decided on our behalf as to what we wanted to have and snapped back the menu cards from us and walked back. But I should not complain about the food because it was good.

The second time when I went to this place, it was for a carry out and the customer service this time was definitely mush worse. The person at the register was impatient with me when I took the order. Once when my order was ready, I saw that they had just the food conatiner in the carry bag. Then I asked them for a Fork and Spoon and he seemed very upset that I was asking for the same. Again I asked for a cup of chilli paste and I could see clearly that they were not happy about me asking them. I thought that this was the minimum that I could expect.

Unless I am really desperate, I am not sure if I will go back to this restaurant again when I am back in this area.

• Visited November 2013