“Very tasty food, excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 136 Restaurants in Dublin
Fremont, California
“Very tasty food, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

This is a very good restaurant in a strip food mall. It doesn't stand out from the others from the outside but it is a real treat. The food is very good with a large menu selection. We went there for lunch and there are daily lunch specials but we were told they are really available every day. I had a dumpling filled with vegetables with a meat sauce and it was very good. My colleagues had chicken and beef dishes and they also enjoyed them very much. The portions are generous. The service was excellent. This is a family run business and the wait staff was part of the family and she politely described several dishes for us and made recommendations. The atmosphere is just right for a enjoyable lunch, not too noisy for conversation We really enjoyed the meal and definitely plan to go back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Little Afghan surprise..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have been in the East Bay area for a project and stumbled into this place which was surrounded by bunch of Chinese, Thai, Korean etc. places. I like their Chapli kebab's so much that I came back to try different dishes and they were always good such as their kabob platters. My other project mates tried this place and loved it too.

Apart from their food the staff is extremely welcoming. It is a family run business and they all make you feel at home when you get to the restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
previse
“Wonderful food, phenomenal service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is a terrific little restaurant. We are from out of town and stumbled into it almost by accident and couldn’t have been more pleased.

Our hosts (owners I think) went overboard to make us feel welcome and help make menu selections that would suit us including items that could be served quickly. Part our group was flying out of San Francisco that day and already behind schedule. The food came to the table almost instantly and was absolutely great. I have never before encountered such helpful service or had a better restaurant experience. I wanted to give our waitress a big hug before we left, but controlled myself.

• Visited July 2013