“Good efficient cozy place for a quick family lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Good efficient cozy place for a quick family lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had a great short lunch over there. I asked for a Tilapia fish and it was absolute delicious. Took 10 minutes for the meal to come and the initial dark bread served with a cream cheese was a nice initial appetizer. Definitely returning. The down side was the ambient a little bit too dark inside, creating a annoying light contrast from the windows , especially if you a have a bright sunny day outside.

• Visited December 2013

Santa Cruz, CA
“yummy dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

We chose Outback for dinner because it was near out hotel and my husband hasn't eaten at an Outback since he moved from NY 5+ years ago.

The food was great. Tons of things to choose from and everything was outstanding.

The only reason I didn't rate 5 stars was that our server was too busy sitting at the table behind us and talking with his friends to be available to bring us our food - he delivered our drinks and appetizer but someone else brought out our soups and entrees. He let our drink glasses get empty. After his friends left, he did get around to offering us dessert and then finally got my husband a refill on his coke.

• Visited December 2013
Modesto
“Excellent service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife is on a restricted diet and Eddie made helpful suggestions so she could get exactly what she needed. Our meal was served quickly, the food tasted great.

Visited September 2013
Peoria, Arizona
“An entire Gluten Free menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I just recently went gluten free, and this was one of the first restaurants I tried after the change. I was amazed that they actually gave me my own menu that looked a lot like the regular menu, but it was all GF.
Some of the menu options were naturally GF, others, the GF menu told you exactly what changes to request to make the food GF.
So many restaurants that I have been to before and since have no clue about GF and have very few meals that even come close. I really appreciate that Outback took the time to make a special menu for people that need GF options.

Visited June 2013
“This is not a good Outback restaurant.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I ordered the Salmon and got pork??? I did not like the poor service, so I ate the pork.I will never order the pork.but I will admit the Ahi appetizer was good.

• Visited May 2013