“Mmmmm good ” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Grove City, Ohio
“Mmmmm good ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had the ahi wonton tacos. Mmmm. Very very good. Love this place. You have got to try it if you are around here and the prices are pretty good too.

55% Recommend
Dublin, California
“Great Pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Celebrity chef restaurants can be over-rated, but I have been to this one a few times and will continue to stop in. The spicy sausage and penne is delicious. It really has the spicy taste the menu describes, a lot of sausage, and the pasta is cooked perfectly. The portion is large (enough for lunch the next day). I have ordered this dish each time I have stopped in. The wine pairing suggestion is great. If you put half of the pasta in a takeout container, order the banana foster dessert. Worth the calories!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, CA
“Out of Stock”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Disappointed in the fact that they were out of two of the wines listed on their wine list. Why is the Bar Manager not replenishing their stock?
I met a couple of friends on a Friday evening. Their food was very good. Two of us ordered the cedar plank salmon, one ordered the bacon-wrapped shrimp. We also ordered a shrimp appetizer, which was also very good. Normally when we go to JG for lunch the waitress drizzles olive oil with balsamic on our plates when she brings the garlic bread. This waitress did not. She also was not very attentive in asking if we wanted another drink.

The Bison tri-tip (Hunter's creation) I ordered on my last visit was horrible. No flavor and the heirloom tomatoes tasted soggy as though they came from a can.

Overall, I like their food....But replenish your wines! There are lots of bottles of hard liquor in the cabinet, but some of us prefer a good wine!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Eugene, Oregon
“Fun atmosphere, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is Guy Fieri's restaurant, so we had to go. It is a chain but it did not disappoint. The music was loud, the server's were friendly & the food came out fast. The garlic fries were delicious, the drinks were strong & the 16 clove garlic chicken was really good! Fun place & if ever I'm back in Dublin, I'll go again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Tasty menu selections”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

On our way home from a wonderful birthday weekend in San Francisco, we were ready to fill our hungry hungover belly's. I had an overwhelming craving for fish so we decided to dine at Guy Fieri's Johnny Garlic's. The Catfish entree was amazing! My other friends went with Guy's Big Burger and i must say that was the freshest flavorful beef I've ever tasted, not your ordinary frozen patty. The atmosphere was very welcoming along with the head Chef and wait staff. I look forward to my next visit. Thank you Guy!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Johnny Garlic's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Johnny Garlic's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.