You added Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4500 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin, CA 94568   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ok Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I recently traveled to the bay area on business and took my wife with me, and we stayed at ESA, Dublin. The hotel was comfortable, the only bad points were that I reserved a room with a Queen bed, when I checked in they told me they did not have one available and gave me a room with two full size bed. Then we had to put up with other guests slamming doors. I think they embellished just a tat about their breakfast. The room it self was some what clean, but the sheets looked stained and some of the furniture had smears like they were overlooked during the last cleaning. One thing I must say is that the front desk staff were very friendly.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Dublin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had no issues with my stay at ESA Dublin, CA. My room was fine and it smelled like it had just been cleaned. The beds are comfortable and all the cooking utensils were spotless. I was on the second floor and it was very quiet. The TV has a very good selection of channels to watch for all types of entertainment and there was plenty of space in my room for all my belongings. The laundry room is on the first floor and the washers and dryers were fully functional. The hotel staff are very courteous and seem very able to address any concerns or problems that may arise. This is a very good hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was in the Pleasanton/Dublin area for work. I stayed at a previous ESH in the Boston area, so I was familiar with ESH. Except, this one in Dublin was nothing like the one in Boston. I'll explain why.

First and foremost, I must commend the staff at this ESH. They were friendly and helpful beyond the norm. The first room I had had no hot water in the shower. I was moved to a larger room immediately and with no issues. They were on top of it. If I ever needed anything, they were always at the desk smiling.

Now, for the room itself. There was no dishwasher (I had one in Boston), the beds were HORRIBLE! They are hard and very low to the ground. I was there for 2.5 months and I never got a decent night's sleep. They need to change the mattresses.

The housekeeping was fine...once a week since I was there for so long. The hotel is very close to shopping and restaurants. There is no pool or fitness center.

Overall, this ESH is OK. Not stellar. Just OK.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Salt Lake City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

The beds need to be replaced. I woke up in pain they were so bad. The rooms also need to be cleaned better and pillows need to be replaced. They had stains all over them. The staff was very friendly at check in and check out. If beds are replaced I will stay again.

• Stayed January 2014
Fremont, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Location is okay, next the Hacienda shopping center but not too close to freeway to get the noise. Flat screen TV, fur furniture/bed all in presentable conditions. Towels a little worn/thin. Room was adequate, bed seemed fine. Sheets/bedding decently clean but I did find a couple long hair strands, hopefully just from house cleaning but enough it would have grossed out someone else probably. Window A/C unit was a little noisy.
Grab n' go breakfast is pretty minimal (coffee, instant oatmeal, fruit and some prepackaged granola bars/muffins) and all gone by 9:30 on weekend.
Shower in my unit was broken which is pretty disappointing, bath part worked. Also hall areas and lots of the corners of the shared areas could use better cleaning.
Channel selection decent, about 20 channels with showtime. I didn't use the wifi.
Now why 3 stars for this less than stellar review? Only because I got a really good rate on price line, if I would have paid rack or normal discount rate it would have been a 2-star at best.

Room Tip: There are smoking area so beware. Only basic utilitensles supplied with kitchen rooms
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

So there are a lot of negative reviews. I don't have a lot positive to say about this place, but it's not as bad as some of these reviews. I really don't know what room or hotel some of those positive reviews are about though. I've been staying here about a week now. It's true that the hallways smell like old smoke and dust combined with whatever anyone is cooking. The room is ok...not too clean..not noticeably dirty. It has a flat screen and a standard motel-type heater/air unit under the window. The bed is hard, but sleeps surprisingly well for me. The whole place really just lacks that coat of polish that most other hotels strive for...at least other hotels "appear" to try harder.

The staff is nice enough. No complaints. It's really the little things that make this a place less than it could be. There is a closet that had one single hangar in it. Really? Couldn't stock a half dozen? The kitchenette reminds me of my college high-rise in Philly. 2 electric burners over top of a cabinet. Haven't turned them on yet...don't plan on it. What I really want is a MICROWAVE...which I don't have. I travel on business. When I eat out, we all know we get enough food for 2 or 3 meals. I'd like to take it home and put it in this nice full size fridge and then reheat it in the microwave. Makes sense, no?

Continental breakfast? No...it's not very granola-y granola bars, wrapped store muffins, some apples, oatmeal packets, and coffee. It's about what I grab when I'm out of quality cereal at home and I don't have time for toast. Pretty sure they wouldn't be breaking the bank to get some muffins from the bakery. Or buy a loaf of bread and put out a toaster. Bet that would at least put some good smells into the air.

What really seals the deal for why I'll never stay here is there is no fitness center or pool and they obnoxiously give you internet that reminds me of my old 1200 baud modem. Yeah..remember the dial-up days? But....when you sign on, they offer to CHARGE YOU FOR A FASTER CONNECTION! Like I don't have enough gimmicks in my life. That's just a cheapo slap in the face after a long day in the office. Offer internet. Or don't...I don't care...it's your hotel. Just don't half-offer the internet. Makes me want to "half" punch you in the eye.

I'm not really that angry...just being funny. I won't half punch you in the eye. But I won't stay here again either. And it wouldn't have been that hard to make it workable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I reserved to 2 rooms for 1 night (Dec 4th-5th). Room 331 (1st room) had black hair everywhere (I took multiple photos and showed them to Chona at reception desk). There was pubic hair in the bath tub (which we haven't used yet); black hair under a drinking glass in the cupboard; black hair in the freezer; more black hair in our sheets, pillows, and blankets; the furnitures (night lights/fixtures/chairs/tv/tables/recliner were covered with thick dust; the bathroom had black mold on the railings. I had to call Mary (receptionist on night shift for replacement sheets). I asked Chona for a full refund (due to sanitation issues and health hazards) for Room 331, but she said she couldn't do it and had to forward my issues to Selem (manager). Chona took down my name and and phone #--it's now Dec 7th and I still haven't heard from the manager. Room 141 (2nd room) had a noisy fridge and heater--told Chona (receptionist) during check-out and she said she would forward the concern to Selem (manager)--it's been 3 days and I haven't heard from the manager.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Read other customers' reviews. There are other places to stay around the a...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Address: 4500 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin, CA 94568
Location: United States > California > Dublin
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Dublin
Dublin Extended Stay
Extended Stay Dublin

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.