“Extended stay dublin - Dont stay here” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4500 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin, CA 94568   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Pleasanton, California
“Extended stay dublin - Dont stay here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The rooms were not at all clean and no value to money that you pay. Front desk executives are so inresponsive and dont take the guest conerns at all. I would not recommend this place to any one and i would not stay here in future for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

At last...I can finally relax and catch up on some reviews as I'm laying on Makena Beach in Maui waiting on my new hubby to get back with my umbrella drink...lol.
Sooo, two weeks ago my "fiance" and I drove up to Dublin from Pasadena and we were supposed to move into a condo his job had allocated for us. Long agonizing story short, there was a nasty problem with the plumbing so we needed a place to stay for up to a week. On the way from the complex to search for a decent bite to eat, we passed a sign that read "Extended Stay America", which sounded fitting considering we didn't know exactly how long we would be needing a place to stay.
After yummy bacon cheeseburgers at Five Guys in Hacienda Crossings, an excellent shopping and entertainment center just 2 blocks away from Extended Stay, we unbiasedly went to the hotel without any insight on what to expect from it. Fortunately for us we were pleasantly greeted as we walked in and had a seamless transaction then headed for our room. Call me a germaphobe if you like but the first thing I do is go to the bathroom and check out the toilet, sink, and bathtub. They were clean, dry, and smelling fresh with no hairs!!! The rest of the room was decenlty assembled and to our surprise had a stove top and a fullsize refrigerator. A first for both of us. Over the course of our 1 week stay those 2 amenities saved us a great deal of money as apposed to eating out every meal. So we stockpiled the refrigerator like we were at home and used there pots, pans, plates, and silverware.
Which brings me to another point; those times in which we did eat out we definitely had a wide array of restaurants to choose from in very close proximity to the hotel. Like 2 or 3 blocks in either direction! Everything from popular chains like Black Angus, Fuddruckers, Applebee's, Starbucks "Yaaay", to ice cream parlors, sandwich shops, even sushi, etc. There was a plethora of retail and niche stores as well. Its definitely an area I felt safe roaming alone while my husband was at work :-)). We also walked to the movies in that same area to watch Oblivion on IMAX 3D. So so movie, great theater! There's 2 impressive malls a few minutes away and BART is conveniently located nearby but you need not worry about the noise because you can't hear the trains at all from the hotel.
Back to the hotel itself now, I must say I was very pleased that we didn't experience a single negative encounter with any of the staff as they were all attentive and professional to the both of us for the entire stay. The manager even gave my husband a band aid and aspirin from their first aid kit when he asked her for the nearest 7-11 to treat a minor cut on his finger.
So overall I'd have to give my stay a 9.5 out of 10. Sorry but I can't give it a 10 because they didn't offer massages like the resort I'm at now!! Just saying! And I don't know how anyone rated this place 3, 2, or 1 stars but they obviously rated it on bad hair days. Just saying again!
I know this review was lengthy but that's what happens when you've got nothing but time on your hands. Now its time to drink! Aloha!!!

• Stayed April 2013
Dublin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

People who work in this hotel make me feel comfortable. Plus, you get to stay with your pet in the hotel with you. I definitely come back here and recommend to other people, especially people who travel with their pet. Thanks Extended Stay America! My cat even likes to stay in this hotel room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am a telecom engineer and on the road nationwide working irregular hours. I have stayed in many hotels but this is the most comfortable extended stay hotel that went above and beyond to cater to my needs. The staff led by Salem, Jennifer, Enrique, Alex, Sam, etc have made everything possible to.suit my needs, almost like family. They even gave me special treatment for breakfast especially when I work late and wake up late! This is an awesome location for anyone seeking a home away from home.

Room Tip: The appliances in my room were very quiet and I am a light sleeper
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sacramento, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Dirty linens, no shampoo, a broken heater, a wide open window and a clueless front desk - and then couldn't print the bill - and more expensive than other hotels that are much better
I will never stay here again

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, April 19, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The dirty linens, broken heater and lack of attentiveness from the staff you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am meeting with the staff to speak to them about cleanliness standards our customer service policies. As well, please know that we offer some amenities behind the front desk for our guests upon request. I am sorry that this was not communicated to you upon check-in and will work with the staff to ensure it is moving forward.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at sfd@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Hayward, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed here for an overnight stay and it was a nice place but needs a bit more. First off is the negatives: The hotel does not have a ice machine and/or vending machine just ice in the fridge which has been in there for god only knows how long, the room did not have a hair dryer and we had to go to the front desk to get it which was REALLY inconvenient, the bathroom didn't have a basic fan for the hot water etc., no shampoo and throughout the night and day I could hear other guests coming and going with the loud doors. The positives were that when I checked in the staff was very friendly also when I checked out. The area surrounding the hotel had enough restaurants, stores etc. for you to do something. I also liked that the windows opened to get fresh air and the room fan had cold and hot air. The room also had two desk's to have your laptop or other items on and also there was a real kitchen with items that you would find in your own kitchen. Minus the problems this is a great place to stay for those traveling, wanting to shop at the nearby shopping areas or just to get away for a night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Dublin, Ca. Given our companies commitment to guest satisfaction I am dis-heartened to read that your stay was not 100% satisfactory. I apologize for the inconvenience of not having an ice machine on property. Given that our hotels have a high clientele of long term guests, we have not had much of a request for ice machines at the hotel. However this is something we will definitely take under consideration and let our corporate office know about. We are always looking for ways to provide the things that will make our guest most comfortable. This also includes hair dryers in each room. We want to be sure you are always comfortable as that is our ultimate goal. I am glad to hear that the staff was accommodating and that your room was satisfactory. I assure you that we take all comments and suggestions seriously and we will do what we can to provide the best value in the area. Thank you again for your review and we hope that you will come see us again on a future stay. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I am in the military and been stationed and on the go all the time ..they assisted me in.every return ..there staff ..maintenance..are above any hotel I have ever stayed in ..I also had surery and the staff made everything comfortable to.suit my needs ..awesome place for you if you are in and out or staying a long time ..dillion..Jen..Bianca..Samantha..are all front desk workers with the best customer satisfaction guaranteed .or they will.fix it that way ..

• Stayed January 2013
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, March 6, 2013
We would like to thank you for your recent account of your stay at our Extended Stay America Dublin. It is so nice to hear such great comments from our guests about our staff and our hotel. Dillon, Jen, Bianca and Samantha will be recognized for their excellent service provided to our guests during their stay. We are so happy to be able to provide great rooms and excellent service to all our guests stay after stay. We are especially thankful for such kind comments from a member of our US Armed Forces. We know that you travel a lot and spend many nights away from home and we are grateful that we can be recognized as a clean, comfortable home away from home for all our guests including our Military men and women. Thank you so much for your kind words. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.

Been to Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Address: 4500 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin, CA 94568
Location: United States > California > Dublin
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Dublin
Dublin Extended Stay
Extended Stay Dublin

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.