“Pleasant, executive location and very relaxing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4500 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin, CA 94568   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Dallas, Texas
“Pleasant, executive location and very relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am a telecom engineer and on the road nationwide working irregular hours. I have stayed in many hotels but this is the most comfortable extended stay hotel that went above and beyond to cater to my needs. The staff led by Salem, Jennifer, Enrique, Alex, Sam, etc have made everything possible to.suit my needs, almost like family. They even gave me special treatment for breakfast especially when I work late and wake up late! This is an awesome location for anyone seeking a home away from home.

Room Tip: The appliances in my room were very quiet and I am a light sleeper
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sacramento, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Dirty linens, no shampoo, a broken heater, a wide open window and a clueless front desk - and then couldn't print the bill - and more expensive than other hotels that are much better
I will never stay here again

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, April 19, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The dirty linens, broken heater and lack of attentiveness from the staff you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am meeting with the staff to speak to them about cleanliness standards our customer service policies. As well, please know that we offer some amenities behind the front desk for our guests upon request. I am sorry that this was not communicated to you upon check-in and will work with the staff to ensure it is moving forward.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at sfd@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Hayward, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed here for an overnight stay and it was a nice place but needs a bit more. First off is the negatives: The hotel does not have a ice machine and/or vending machine just ice in the fridge which has been in there for god only knows how long, the room did not have a hair dryer and we had to go to the front desk to get it which was REALLY inconvenient, the bathroom didn't have a basic fan for the hot water etc., no shampoo and throughout the night and day I could hear other guests coming and going with the loud doors. The positives were that when I checked in the staff was very friendly also when I checked out. The area surrounding the hotel had enough restaurants, stores etc. for you to do something. I also liked that the windows opened to get fresh air and the room fan had cold and hot air. The room also had two desk's to have your laptop or other items on and also there was a real kitchen with items that you would find in your own kitchen. Minus the problems this is a great place to stay for those traveling, wanting to shop at the nearby shopping areas or just to get away for a night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Dublin, Ca. Given our companies commitment to guest satisfaction I am dis-heartened to read that your stay was not 100% satisfactory. I apologize for the inconvenience of not having an ice machine on property. Given that our hotels have a high clientele of long term guests, we have not had much of a request for ice machines at the hotel. However this is something we will definitely take under consideration and let our corporate office know about. We are always looking for ways to provide the things that will make our guest most comfortable. This also includes hair dryers in each room. We want to be sure you are always comfortable as that is our ultimate goal. I am glad to hear that the staff was accommodating and that your room was satisfactory. I assure you that we take all comments and suggestions seriously and we will do what we can to provide the best value in the area. Thank you again for your review and we hope that you will come see us again on a future stay. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I am in the military and been stationed and on the go all the time ..they assisted me in.every return ..there staff ..maintenance..are above any hotel I have ever stayed in ..I also had surery and the staff made everything comfortable to.suit my needs ..awesome place for you if you are in and out or staying a long time ..dillion..Jen..Bianca..Samantha..are all front desk workers with the best customer satisfaction guaranteed .or they will.fix it that way ..

• Stayed January 2013
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, March 6, 2013
We would like to thank you for your recent account of your stay at our Extended Stay America Dublin. It is so nice to hear such great comments from our guests about our staff and our hotel. Dillon, Jen, Bianca and Samantha will be recognized for their excellent service provided to our guests during their stay. We are so happy to be able to provide great rooms and excellent service to all our guests stay after stay. We are especially thankful for such kind comments from a member of our US Armed Forces. We know that you travel a lot and spend many nights away from home and we are grateful that we can be recognized as a clean, comfortable home away from home for all our guests including our Military men and women. Thank you so much for your kind words. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I will never stay here again

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Dublin - Hacienda Dr. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry we are.

The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention of our staff. Our hotel has strict standards in place to ensure that each guest room is check in ready. This includes making sure your Heater/AC unit is in proper working order and that the linens provided are fresh and free of stains. My sincerest apologies that there seemed to be a lapse in our quality for your stay.

Dublin, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel since October of last year, and I'm extended till June! So as you can see I'm here for long term. Living in a hotel for long term is hard all on its own, let alone if the place your staying at is horrible. Which is why I'm glad to say that this is not that case. My stay so far has been impeccable. Of course there were a few bumps in the road and there still are some and will probably be some down the line, but the staff here make everyday a good day! And they make the bad days bearable! In particularly Bianca, Dylan, Spencer, and Jen! These lovely people have made this stay great, to be honest if it were not for the following four workers I listed above I probably would not have extended the first time, let alone the fifth or sixth time. So thank you Bianca, Dylan, Spencer, and Jen for being my extended stay family, and for going above and beyond just your job to make my stay better!

Lots of Love,
Sammie J.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Dublin. We are thrilled that you have chosen to stay with us for so long and that we have been able to provide that home away from home feel that we strive for each day with all our guests. Thank you for also recognizing our staff members Bianca, Dylan, Spencer and Jen for their hard work and dedication to excellent customer service. We will let them know of your sincere and kind words for them. We are truly dedicated to providing clean, comfortable rooms coupled with excellent customer service to all our guests stay after stay. We hope that your stay will continue to be great and that you will always look to our hotel brand for your lodging needs in the future. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.
Dublin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The staff is extremely courteous and friendly. They always help you when you need. Location of the hotel is excellent extremely near to grocery stores, to restaurants, and even the shopping malls are near. The rooms are nice and furnished. Internet service is great.!!! Would appreciate if they have South Asian channels. Would prefer that the breakfast has something in vegetarian. Overall it's a great hotel to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., responded to this review, February 17, 2013
We would like to express our thanks for your nice review of Extended Stay America Dublin. We are completely committed to delivering excellent customer service to our guests each and every stay. We are so glad to hear that our staff is continually striving to ensure total guest satisfaction. I also want to let you know we take all comments and suggestions to our corporate office for review, and that we are always looking for ways to bring variety and consistency to all our hotels whether its breakfast items or TV channel lineup. We thank you for your suggestions and hope that you will continue to visit us when you’re in the area or that of any of our other 680 locations nationwide. With many thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Dublin.

Been to Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Address: 4500 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin, CA 94568
Location: United States > California > Dublin
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Dublin
Dublin Extended Stay
Extended Stay Dublin

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.