“Healthy food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 136 Restaurants in Dublin
Dublin, California, Usa
“Healthy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I love to grab lunch there. The soup and salad really hit the spot. My favorite is the Fuji Apple Chicken salad. Their seasonal Strawberry and Chicken salad is also a favorite. The staff is friendly, service is quick especially when you take it to go. The seating area is clean both inside and out. I recommend this restaurant to all my friends.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

DC
“Perfect location & food for a lunch break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Love the food options such as "you pick 2" even though I usually get soup in a bread-bowl. It's the perfect place to grab lunch & their breakfast options are also good. It does get busy, but the staff work fast. They have a nice outdoor seating area so you can get some fresh air & sun.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“VERY LITTLE TUNA ON BREAD”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I visited Panera and bought my staple...a tuna sandwich. When I opened it to put on salt and pepper, I discovered that it had a tiny tiny amount of tuna on one half...and I opened the other half to discover that the tuna there was skimpy as well and did not cover that half of the sandwich. It only covered about a half of the half..which meant the entire sandwich was 1/4 tuna.
They were busy, but that does not excuse the poor workmanship.
Eric's has gone down in value and service, and now Panera seems to be of poor quality.
Maybe I will try Mr. Pickles next.

Visited May 2013
Sacramento, California
“It's rainbows and unicorns up in this”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Very good, these guys are super fast, they had my sandwich ready before I could fill my drink...surprised me even...

Visited January 2013
Dublin, California
“Say what you mean”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Advertise a Roasted Turkey Artichoke sandwich. Turned out to be roasted turkey (about 4 bites worth) and artichoke flavored spread.

Visited June 2012