“really nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Dixon
Santiago de Puriscal, Costa Rica
“really nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

happened to find this hotel because flight came in late at SMF and san francisco became a daunting prospect. Just off the freeway, but soooo quiet. lovely rooms. sparkling clean. good price. comfortable beds. great breakfast. helpful, polite staff. would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Oregon City, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I always pass Dixon on my way to Bay Area but never new this hotel existed. I recently stopped due to heavy rain, compared to Bay Area price was excellent for a suite. They had hot breakfast in the morning. It's a small town but great location.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Stayed there with our group. We checked in at about 7pm. The front desk guy was really nice and helpful. He kept running up and down to help us, because we had no idea how to turn on the heater. He recommended a place to eat which was really nice. Breakfast was ok and the rooms was nice. Next visit ill stay here forsho.

• Stayed October 2012
Incline Village, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Clean rooms, just off freeway. Not bad prices in the low season. We got a suite style room with a couch on the ground floor. Nice room, comfy beds for $76+$15 for our dog. Larger dogs to 25# must add $25. Very good breakfast. A nice surprise and decent coffee. Anytime you can stay in a half decent place near theBay Area for less that $100/nite you are a winner. Rates fluctuate at this place and in Summer you won't get this deal.

Room Tip: Rooms facing north might be a small bit quieter.
MAGALIA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Over the years I got used to the fact that a suite is not a suite anymore. For decades the term was used for a luxury accomodation that consisted of at least two rooms: living room and separate bedroom. Within today's chain hotels Embassy Suites comes closest. Like in most other so-called Suite-Hotels, Comfort Suites Dixon offers a one room set-up with a half wall between the bed- and living-area. If that's what you want you will be very happy here. The hotel is only three years old and in pitch perfect condition. From the airy and open lobby to the charming looks of the individual rooms this Comfort Suites is without question one of the nicest I have ever seen. The rooms even look kind of elegant. If I want to be really picky I should mention that the King size bed is much too close to the A/C unit: hardly enough space to squeeze through and too noisy during the night when the A/C starts working. A design flaw that should not have happened. Some guests may not like the location of the hotel. It is in the middle of nowhere, 25 minutes away from downtown Sacramento. But there is a big Walmart across the street. In terms of food you have a choice between Wendys, Jack in the Box, a Mexican restaurant and a steakhouse called Cattlemen. By the way, the complimentary breakfast in the hotel is very acceptable: even some hot items and real china instead of plastic plates!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Stoped by to check rate, front desk staff was frendly which was one of my reason I stayed there. Rooms were clean, perfect breakfast, n helpful staffs. I will stay here everytime I visit around davis and dixon area.

• Stayed September 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

A basic motel charging for a higher end say. They price gouge and don't run their aaa discount when rooms are in demand. Go into Davis and stay at the Hallmark. There is no cell service so you can't make calls. Customer service is weak.

• Stayed September 2012
gm-cab75, Manager at Comfort Suites I-80 W. Of UCD, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us

Been to Comfort Suites I-80 W. Of UCD? Share your experiences!