“Well maintained links style course” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Attractions in Dinuba
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Holladay, Utah
7 attraction reviews
“Well maintained links style course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The greens were great, the fairways nice and wide, no water hazards but lots of sand bunkers - overall a well maintained and beautiful course. The golf carts had a cooler which included ice and two bottles of water. They did not have GPS' but the layout was so straight forward and so many sprinkler heads were marked with yardage they weren't necessary. There were several water stops along the course and the beverage and snack cart came out several times, which was nice because it was pretty hot.

Two of us golfed 9 holes with cart on a Saturday for $66. Twilight rates do not begin until 3:20PM and they do not allow 9 hole play until twilight hours begin. Thankfully they made an exception for us because we had flown in from out of town and I hadn't been clear when I made the tee time (thank you!)

There was a great smelling restaurant onsite but we didn't eat there. The pro shop had a large men's selection and a smaller women's selection. The staff was very friendly and the play time was right on target. We never got backed up and we played with a third (single) and were in between to foursomes.

If using a GPS ensure you enter Family Tree Farms in Reedley, CA. You'll find the golf course is directly across the street. You will not get to the entrance using the golf course name.

Visited April 2013

“Over it!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is a very pretty and nice golf course. It is located in a good spot that is accessible to many different towns. As beautiful as the course is, the restaurant is horrible. First off the food is not that great, but what can you really expect at a golf course (I will pretty much eat anything…but this is pretty bad) Second, the service is atrocious. I mean literally takes 2 hours to get served. I also know that it was not just a bad or busy day, I have been here to eat numerous times for work related lunches and it ALWAYS takes forever. Finally a few months ago, I gave up because I went with a group of four, they all ordered hot sandwiches and things that took some time, I ordered a chicken Cesar salad. My group got served before me and mine salad took an addition 30 minutes!

Visited August 2012
Visalia, CA
8 attraction reviews
“Great newer course for the Central Valley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I have been playing this course for about 6 months now and find it to be the best public course close to Visalia where I live. Nice facilities, well taken care of and quite challenging. Not overly crowded, pretty fast greens and open fairways. There are no water hazards on the course at all, very few trees...a links style course. Try it out, I believe you will be happy you did.

Visited July 2012